18th July-Good morning

• 121 posts
    July 18, 2005 7:25 AM BST
    Hi girls-looks like it's going to be a nice day here in London.Just wanted to say hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a lovely day today,lots of love,Alli,xxxx
  • July 18, 2005 8:45 AM BST
    Good morning Alli, it's good here in Oxford as well. After a good weekend it is nice to see that we are going to keep reasonable weather for a few more days. Have a lovely dat today girls.
    Lots of love, June, xxx
    • 121 posts
    July 18, 2005 3:20 PM BST
    Hi Meredith-I think the word you were looking for is bourguignon,mon cherie.Au revoir,Alli,xxx
    • 614 posts
    July 18, 2005 3:55 PM BST
    afternoon all, god i hate mondays , bin 1 of them days , got up at 5am for work and have had a spliting headache allday , hope evry1 is well and having fun
    • 614 posts
    July 18, 2005 4:38 PM BST
    tiina i said i got a headache not hangover
    • 2627 posts
    July 18, 2005 9:35 AM BST
    Good Morning!!
    2 more days of this early bird shit & I get to go back to my own shift. Hot here again today & all this week says the weather man.
    Why do normal people want to get up at 4:30am.
    Have a good day when it does get here.
    • 2463 posts
    July 18, 2005 1:49 PM BST
    Good morning all. Like with Karen, it's going to be hot and humid here today. We're supposed to have some thunderstorms, which I pray for.

The weekend was fine. I cooked the most delicious dinner last night! I made beef burgundy (I would have used the French spelling could I remember it), along with the most tasty vegetables. I'll give the recipes if you'd like. Then we had the mint iced tea I made. We have mint growing in the backyard and use it all the time.

Have a great day.

Now I'm hungry.

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    July 18, 2005 4:44 PM BST
    Thanks, Alli. The thing is I took several years of French, and visited the country, yet I couldn't remember the spelling! Still, the dish was TASTY!!!!!! One of my best.