Greeting from the transvestite rock star

• July 21, 2005 12:40 AM BST
    www.bralalalala.biz
    Who has a party for a life in L.A. that I can meet?
    Any questions about the world of Bralalalala?
    Any advice as I am new here?
  • July 21, 2005 2:31 AM BST
    Try not to start you sentences with "and." Try not to be too petty. Try to pay attention.
  • July 21, 2005 4:55 AM BST
    Indeed - never get involved in a debate with somebody that has "angry" and "confrontational" in their profile. lol

Let's face it, it's just downhill from here (it's why I don't leave the house too often. It's a big hill to climb back up! )
  • July 22, 2005 12:21 AM BST
    Of course I am going to be confrontational. I am an all purpose bad ass. There is much to be learned from it. A true lady knows when and where to assert force.
    Yes, I have been "having a look around" here.
    One gripe that comes to mind right of the bat is, where is the tranny busines portion of the site? You know, some of us need to hire ourselves to provide each other support from the cruel patriarchal world that discrimninates and hides us!
    On that note, I am great at suing people. So, if anyone needs legal help, look no further. I will get those bastards for you.
    Secondly, I do not appreciate the skeptical welcome. A healthy dose of criticism is needed anywhere, and I can provide.
    Individuality is in short supply these days. Hence, Bralalalala.
    In any case, I may be better off without the lot of you. We shall see.
  • July 22, 2005 1:11 AM BST
    One gripe that comes to mind right of the bat is, where is the tranny busines portion of the site?

I'm slightly confused by this. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "tranny business".
  • July 22, 2005 4:23 AM BST

Thanks for being there Gloria. Business can be anything. It is what you make it. It is a mindset. I am sure many people here have various talents which they could exchangewith others here. Perhaps you provide internet web design, clothing design, own real estate, who know..tranny's need to learn how to work together and build one another out of poverty because sex work doesn't do the job!!
    As for me, Bralalalala, as for the video: This is Larry Elder's "Moral Court" show for ABC, no longer airing except in the midwest. At the time I appeared it aired nationally. A couple runs in 2000 including Christmas day, and a run in 2004. The video for the internet was put together by a Bralalalala fan who has a website for Warner Bros. Metalzone videos. He edited out the parts he didn't like apparently, including the end. 2 of 3 jurors sided with me, that a woman should not refuse to do business for me simply because I appear as a girl. The judge however, decided it was "arrogant" and "self righteous" of me to expect her not to care. He therefore ruled in her favor, disallowing me to sue her for discrimination.
    Real life lawsuits regarding me have not worked in that judges sentimental favor however, as I have filed many and obtained funds from them.
    Bralalalala has won this years LA music award for special achievement held this November. Things will be much better soon.
    In the meanwhile, I am certainly not interested in impressing anyone by pretending to be nice. I most certainly am not. I have to fight for everything I get in this world. I simply do it by a set of legal rules that work.
  • July 23, 2005 3:52 AM BST
    I still stand by my angry and confrontational remark, though I think I understand it a little better now. It is pretty good that my "downhill" prediction was wrong though (I'd never make much of a gypsy fortune teller methinks)

I stand by it still not from a personal standpoint, but for the same reason gloria said - there's no need for fighting here (an experience we all recently learned the hard way with a little bit of a rough patch).

That said, I welcome you, along with the other girls here, with open arms for who and what you are.

(BTW, what ever happened to the Trannionic Society, Katie? lol)
    • 2463 posts
    July 21, 2005 1:37 AM BST
    Try speaking an intelligible language. And lay off the sauce.
    • 2627 posts
    July 21, 2005 5:08 AM BST
    Try saying bye!
    • 2627 posts
    July 21, 2005 5:09 AM BST
    Ooops
    • 2627 posts
    July 21, 2005 5:09 AM BST
    Shoot.
    • 1980 posts
    July 22, 2005 2:22 AM BST
    Hi CB-

WTF, the more the merrier, TW is a big, big tent with lots of room for everyone or at least it should be. Anyway that's how this girl feels about it.

Can we call you Connie?

-Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 22, 2005 5:15 AM BST
    Allright so I was quick on the draw. Checked out your site.
    Have to admit I still don't understand what you were saying in your first post. Your more honest about who you are than I am.
    I like your idea about buisness. So kick it off.
    • 1980 posts
    July 22, 2005 1:41 PM BST
    Good morning, my what a bunch of early risers! It's barely dawn out here on the Left Coast (and I've had to hit the back button 7 times already to fix typos. Where's some coffee?)

As far as places to do bidness right off hand I would say Tranny Ads and Tranny Links would be good places as well as Tranny Sites and Tranny Bay.

And, Connie, thanks for the info on the video clip and how the court thing turned out. For my part you are certainly very welcome here and if I neglected to say so before, well...I'm doing it now.

Hugs...Joni