Bye bye

• July 21, 2005 6:32 PM BST
    Aloha Laura,

That is untill me meet again (virtually).

Thank you so much for sharing your journey and life with us. You have been an inspiration to a number of us. Your reality of a new life is heart warming. Yes, it can be done successfully!!

May your new life be filled with wonderful days and wonderful friends.

Take care, and Good luck,

Michelle Lynn
  • July 21, 2005 9:12 AM BST
    I guess it is my time to say goodbye. My stories are now those of regular women, no more trans items.
    My stories would bore you.

Bye all of you

Laura
    • 588 posts
    July 21, 2005 12:26 PM BST
    Glad you were here, Laura.

Linda
  • July 21, 2005 12:27 PM BST
    Laura,

Don't be afraid to come back and say hello anytime, you will always be welcome.

Thank you so much for all your posts and comments, I have certainly learnt many things about myself from reading your experiences, not to say learnt so much more.

Take care and be good ( )

love

Alex
    xxxx
    • 374 posts
    July 21, 2005 1:18 PM BST
    Goodbye Laura and good luck in your new life as the woman you were meant to be We're all going to miss you here. Please drop by once in a while to say hello.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

• 1198 posts
    July 21, 2005 4:57 PM BST
    Ta'ra Laura,

you've been a real inspiration, all the best of luck in the world to you.........Hugz Julie xx
  • July 25, 2005 10:31 AM BST
    Thank you all

Maybe I could explain more exactly how I feel. I don´t need any more support groups and the support I can give would only be in the style "that´s how I felt, too", repeating my transition memories.
    On one hand I feel that my place is among the "regular people", but on the other hand I see they miss something in order to make them understand me better. So, I guess I´m still between the worlds, but getting more and more into the "regular". And with my best friends I can always talk about my past if I felt the need.

Laura

• 614 posts
    July 25, 2005 11:46 AM BST
    take care laura and all the best for your future hun
  • July 25, 2005 6:06 PM BST
    Thanks Luara
    You have been an invaluable help to me. I have learned a lot from your postings and will miss you but wishing you all my best.
    Take Care
    Sandi
    • 9 posts
    July 25, 2005 10:05 PM BST
    take care hon.. enjoy life to its fullest and all that good stuff..

be good
    kyli
    • 20 posts
    July 27, 2005 9:59 PM BST
    I will miss your posts. The chapters to come are every bit as valuable as the pages completed.
    • 2127 posts
    July 21, 2005 1:07 PM BST
    Thanks for taking us on your journey with you Laura. It was most interesting and very helpful. I hope that Trannyweb has proved helpful to you too.

You're welcome to return whenever you want and I hope you will stop by now and again to say hi.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1980 posts
    July 21, 2005 1:59 PM BST
    Hi Laura-

I just want to wish you well in your journey and repeat what others have said, your presence here has been an asset and a source of help to many others. Please stay in touch, I hope you'll remain a part of TW even if you only pop in to say hello and let us know how you are.

Hugs and best wishes...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 21, 2005 2:32 PM BST
    Good Bye Laura. You truely are a lovely lady.
    • 2463 posts
    July 21, 2005 4:48 PM BST
    Laura, I wanted to come out of my self-imposed exile to wish you the best. We're behind you all the way. As much as I will miss your posts, you are right - you're a woman. But you should know you always have a place here, and in our hearts.

Love, Meredith