off for a break lolxx

• 112 posts
    July 21, 2005 9:09 PM BST
    hi to everyone .......no names you kno who you are!
    I have go away for a little while, few weeks probably (it does say nomadic on my profile), and I 've posted this to say without reservation or doubt and with love and affection that you have all truly opened my eyes.
    i have posted a few things and some i still like and some i do not.
    if i've been unkind or horrid or arrogant to any one i apologise totally, i type from the heart, a 2 edged sword for me sometimes . a lot goes in the translation i guess, comes from being a schitzy cow.
    if i've made any sense at all to anyone , cool. you're lucky....! if you've laugh'd good on ya chuck.
    I have to say also, my cherished ones, that this website has me hooked.
    You have shown me what my world is like....and i'm reeling from the impact a bit , and a timely break has arrived... I feel turned inside out, and a bit at sea, but ok. Mirrors are powerful things.
    i'm not sure i reckoned on the emotional involvment as it goes, and that has slightly scared me. i do tend to get involved in things...
    there is part of me that has grown a lot recently, due in no small part to this little garden of refuge. For that you have my utter gratitude for ever.
    (i;m listening to "craig armstrong" " weather storm", always gets me crying and its somehow dramatically appropriate because i hate goodbuys even little ones.)
    Thank you all for your toleration of my presence. i truly wish you all the very best.
    There (always) is so much i would like to say, but as arnie so aptly put it "i'll be back" and probably vocal as ever.telling me to shutup works too.
    love and light, your turn to put the cat out,sweety!!! .xx.

• July 22, 2005 9:44 AM BST
    Look after yourself Natalie. I'm sure we will see you soon.

Bye June xxxxx
    • 121 posts
    July 22, 2005 10:43 AM BST
    Hi Natalie-as the other girls have said take your time,come back soon.I know perfectly how you feel,felt like that myself once.But at least you know there are girls here who understand and care about you-keep hold of that.Lots of love Alli,xxx
    • 2627 posts
    July 22, 2005 4:45 AM BST
    Try not to be gone long. I will miss you. But do what you have to do.
    • 1980 posts
    July 23, 2005 10:04 PM BST
    Hi Natalie-

As Tiina mentioned the key is under the mat, the hall light is on and your favorite snack is in the fridge. Come back anytime, dear, it's not the same without you. Don't worry about the cat.

Hugs...Joni