Arguments

• 338 posts
    July 22, 2005 7:25 PM BST
    In response to recent arguments that have got shall we say a tad heated i thought i start something *totally pointless* that we can all disagree on without it actually mattering..

yes folks tis the return of the great smooth v crunchy debate..

I'm all for crunchy, and anyone who disagrees is a .. a.. a.. whatever the worst thing you can think of is, and then some.. your one of them so there!

(p.s. also up for argument is what the hell can be both smooth and crunchy...)

my vote is for annoying frogs, def better crunchy.

yours in mischief, and yes i know sarah will hunt me down and kill me for all this
    • 614 posts
    July 22, 2005 9:06 PM BST
    um me going to have to say neither on this one cant stand the stuff , im a jam girl me self
    • 9 posts
    July 24, 2005 2:03 AM BST
    crunchy when eatin from the spoon and smooth in a sandwich..

lol stuck in the middle again

take care
    kyli
    • 166 posts
    July 24, 2005 11:09 AM BST
    but............. there's always room for,,,,, JELLO !!?
    iknowWeareaminorityparty-but-Wedemandtoberecognized-and
    • 338 posts
    July 24, 2005 8:31 PM BST
    omg... i've created a monster...

but lest face it.. a smooth monster.. possibly covered in jello (now theres an idea)

i can think of better things to do with mud than drink it but thats just me..

can see the 'rules' of this argument need posting.. course not a complete set since one of the fundimentals of a good arguement is a movable goalpost.

lets just says points are awared for style.. deducted for consistency, i keep score, and join in (life not fair) the whole thing can be elevated to a new level, the feud though i'm not telling how..

and as for people meantioning marmite.. this is below the belt.
    • 166 posts
    July 24, 2005 10:11 PM BST
    our caucus chair has agreed to certain revisions of our stated "JELLO" platform to expidite progress in a more bi-patisan way 1.) WE agree to Lime Jello w/ pineapple. 2.)WE-endorse jello-shots of any flavor, reguardless if "wrestling". in Jello ensues. 3.)Our pizza 'plank' is open to discussion, including adendums as far reaching as the "anchovy" question!
    • 338 posts
    July 25, 2005 6:51 PM BST
    crunchy frog... larks vomit... wendy babes i didn't know ya bin to the cz canteen
    • 2627 posts
    July 23, 2005 5:01 AM BST
    Come on people!! Get real. How can you argue over something like this? This is realy Stupid!!

We all know no sane person eats crunchy. Now lets talk about that name calling Clair did. I mean we all know what she said.
    If it didn't turn me on I'd get mad.
    • 1980 posts
    July 23, 2005 11:51 PM BST
    SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH!

SMOOTH IS GROOVY CRUNCHY IS...umm, something or other. I have to work on that one.

Actually I like both but the crunchy bits get stuck in my teeth and so now I usually go with the smooth stuff. Nutella is really good, too.

Sarah is Marmite the same as Vegemite?

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 24, 2005 12:12 PM BST
    Don't know if I want to join Jello Party. Unless it's a party in jello.
    • 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 1:27 PM BST
    Sarah Conor, you take that back right now! I am not "plain weird", I'm weird with caramel & strawberry sauce and rainbow sprinkles on. So there. And maybe some crushed pineapple which is the only place that pineapple belongs other than maybe upside down cake and most certainly not pizza ever. There now we can extend the fight, I mean the discussion, into another arena.<g>

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 24, 2005 2:01 PM BST
    Joni I think we could have a lot to talk about.
    After we pick up Strawberry cream & do a few Jello shots.
    Well maybe a lot of shots.
    • 2627 posts
    July 24, 2005 3:57 PM BST
    Why waist pineapple on pizza. Just use suger it would taste the same. Pineapple pancakes!!! Thats the way to go.
    • 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 5:51 PM BST
    Pineapple Jello with mandarin oranges.

Oh, Sarah, you poor misguided darling, pineapple is for deserts and that's all. Ever. Putting pineapple on pizza is like drinking iced coffee. If Mother Nature wanted pineapple on pizzas she would grow them that way and make pizza flavored pineapples or something.

But we can agree to disagree as long as we do it stridently and wave our arms around a lot and never change our minds no matter what and use LOTS AND LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTERS. That's what makes it fun!

Hugs...Joni

• 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 6:34 PM BST
    Okay, we'll make an exception for ham, but that's it! No more main dishes with pineapple on them or in them or even near them. I'm pretty sure it's Biblical or something, "They that layeth the slices of the apple of the pine upon their entrees, cursed shall they ever be, yea verily even with runners in their hose!" Or something like that. I think.

Hugs...Joni
    • 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 7:41 PM BST
    Sarah, I think we've found something we can agree on but I think perhaps just a splash of Myer's dark rum might make the MUD go down a bit easier.

And hear, hear for the Right Honorable Speaker Ms Tamasalu. More MUD for everyone. Let's try to smooth things over rather than go further down the rough and crunchy road of disagreement.

Hugs...Joni
    • 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 8:09 PM BST
    Sarah, dearest, I would never do something like call out the "Pineapple Police". You are welcome to all the pineapple you want on your crunchy peanut butter pizza.

We can all agree to disagree just as long as we don't agree to agree on truly important issues like smooth-vs-crunchy or pineapple on entrees.

Oddly enough my wife brought home a pineapple from the store last night, which I am eating as it should be eaten, plain with nary a slice of pepperoni or Canadian bacon in sight.

Perhaps I should add that with a sufficient quantity of Myer's dark rum, with or without pineapple, I will agree to almost anything.<g>

Hugs...Joni

• 1980 posts
    July 24, 2005 8:41 PM BST
    Excellent, Clair, every good fight needs a referee just to keep track of which rules were broken and to give the various sides and their cheering sections something else to argue over. This could be one of those TW threads that will be spoken of in hushed whispers of awe and reverence in years to come.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    July 25, 2005 8:04 AM BST
    I'm late to this thread, but, as a member of The Lumberjacks, I must come down solidly on the side of REAL, raw unboned CRUNCHY frog.....hold the lark's vomit.
    • 1980 posts
    July 25, 2005 6:18 PM BST
    Just hold the pineapple please. Unless crunchy frog, no lark vomit is desert, then pile it on.

Hugs...Joni, poking at it with her fork