Goodbye girls!!!!

• 121 posts
    July 29, 2005 4:09 PM BST
    Hi girls-I have come to the decision to leave tw and move on.A no. reasons why this is,but the final straw for me is not being able to chat with my friends-which I find frusterating and a little upsetting-which is why I think it best to move on.I have met some wonderful people here and made some good friends,a lot who have helped me no end in finding the real me and to be able to live as me 24/7.I would like to thank all of you for being there for me.Take care of yourselves,I hope you all get what you want and deserve in life,lots and lots of love Allissande,xxxx
  • July 30, 2005 7:42 PM BST
    Allisande, as Maryanne says just do what you feel is right at this moment in time. I'm sure that if circumstances change you will be welcomed back with open arms.
    I have to be honest, I can't get on with chat rooms - there always seem to be too many people chatting at one tme so I prefer instant messaging. But that's just me, afterall I remember the days of no dials Buttons A and B in public phone boxes when you were connected by an operator.
    Lokk after yourself Alli.

June xx
    • 121 posts
    September 12, 2005 11:53 AM BST
    Hi-just wanted to say that if any girl is reading this post,that I have now returned.Thanyou for your kind words,they mean a lot.Love Alli,xxx
    • 121 posts
    September 12, 2005 12:12 PM BST
    Hi Karen-thankyou for you kind words.I did and I didn't sort out my chatroom problems,I still can't get into the chatroom via the normal route,I can however via firefox.Firefox sometimes has a few problems but at least it lets me in-fingers crossed.I love reading your posts too by the way.Lots of love Alli,xxx
    • 2627 posts
    July 29, 2005 5:14 PM BST
    I hate to see you go I realy like you. Why not let Clair & Rhia have a go & if you still can't get into chat room then I guess we would have to bite our toungs & just say goodbye.
    • 2127 posts
    July 29, 2005 6:09 PM BST
    I think you're being a bit quick Alli, to assume that it's our chat rooms that are at fault. From what you've said it sounds like a problem with the set up on your computer.

I have to say again, that our chat rooms have never been so stable, fast and accessible. Please don't blame our software until you're sure it's not a problem at your end.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2068 posts
    July 29, 2005 9:18 PM BST
    i'm sorry to hear you're leavin us honey,you take care of yourself now...love and xxxxx anna-marie
    • 2627 posts
    September 8, 2005 11:36 AM BST
    SL I wish!! She plays Lois Lane on Smallville. Can't think of her name but she is one of the hottest girls on TV.
    In my eyes Elisabeth Rhom from law & order was the most beautifull women on TV period.
    • 2627 posts
    September 12, 2005 12:05 PM BST
    I'm glad you came back. I do injoy reading your post.
    It's so sad when the good ones leave. Did you ever fix your chat problem?

Welcome Back!!!