Hi there all

• 9 posts
    July 29, 2005 8:40 PM BST
    Hi, I have just joined this site but have been dressing from when I was at school and my very regimental life coupled with the feeling of ease that the freedom from worries at school gives me i mainly where school type clothes. This started with just the skirts ( as I find troussers so boring for some reason then the rest of the clothes came later. Then it has only been in the last year when meeting up with new friends that I have have made the effort to find my true self so to speak (make up and hair etc...)finally going out in public for the first time. It felt GREAT too.

Jennifer
  • July 29, 2005 10:16 PM BST
    Hi Jennifer
    A very warm welcolme to you. I was very scared to make some of my first posts as I thought no-one would want to know my problems and I couldnt have been more wrong. So dont be afraid, there are lots of lovely girls here. And TW is a brilliant site.

Love Dorothy
    • 614 posts
    July 30, 2005 10:39 AM BST
    hi jennifer and welcome to trannyweb , " home sweethome trannyweb" as joni would say , stick on your favourite heels , top up your lippy in the mirror and have a good stroll round as youll see theres loads here , all the girls will try and help were possable , tones of info in the forums ask any questions you hvae , even come and join us on 1 of the trannyweb girls nites out happening up and down the countrys around the world .
    • 374 posts
    July 30, 2005 11:58 AM BST
    Hi Jennifer, welcome to Trannyweb! I'm sure you're going to enjoy the time you spend here. Hope to chat with you soon

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

• July 30, 2005 7:35 PM BST
    Hi Jennifer, and welcome to a great site. You are in good company here because there are lots of us that definitely prefer skirts to trousers.

Happy dressing Jennifer.

June xxxx
    • 9 posts
    July 31, 2005 8:33 PM BST
    Thanks for the welcome girls, much appreciated, and yes would very much like to go to one of the events sometime, hopefully in the near future, now what shall I wear?

And a special thank you to Maryanne Talmadge without which I would not be here; I will glady join in when I can get this computer to load the chat program thingy which it appears not to like, Grrrrrrrr

Jennifer
    • 2068 posts
    July 29, 2005 10:02 PM BST
    Hi there jennifer, welcome to TW...hope you make lots more friends here on the BEST TG site going..well, at least i think so anyway.seeya around the place.Love and xxxxxx anna-marie
    • 2627 posts
    July 30, 2005 4:44 AM BST
    Hi Jennifer!!
    It can be great fun here. Lots of reasons to smile.
    So have some fun as you grow into the lady you are.
    • 2463 posts
    July 31, 2005 9:02 PM BST
    Hi Jennifer. Sorry I'm delinquent in wlecoming you. Been away for a little bit. Welcome, and I know you'll love it here.

Mere