• 15 posts
    August 7, 2005 11:46 PM BST
    Hey all. 1 week at site and just too full of joy at what I have found. Feel like I must reach out, no yell out at all of you......THANKS. Since I brought the clothes back out I have been, i think, a better, nicer person. And I blame u all!
    Started early (age 12/13) but stayed very careful. went thru the I must be sick to everythings alright stages.
    now I know, all I really needed was someone to talk to, people who will listen and a place to speak freely. Of course the bad news is I think my wardrobe budget is gonna go sky high! lol. Just have to find other places to save I suppose.
    I am going to upgrade my membership soon, and hope to get to know all u gurlz out there.
    Thanks for taking the time. I remember the line as a young person.....so many ladies, so little time.
    Now I GET IT.
    Thanks again. xoxo
    Kimberly
    • 15 posts
    August 8, 2005 1:39 AM BST
    Mere,
    not sure. did I miss somethiing?
    • 15 posts
    August 8, 2005 1:42 AM BST
    Karen and Allyssa,
    TY for the words. And....I am a larger sister......sigh.
    • 15 posts
    August 8, 2005 4:40 AM BST
    Gloria, TY. Bad day for me. previous engagement. Other world stuff, Anyway, way too not ready for a night out. maybe someday. Thanks for checking in with me. Look forward to furthering (is that a word?)our friendship. I have loved this site. Thanks again HUN! XOXO Kimberly
    • 15 posts
    August 8, 2005 4:43 AM BST
    Karen,
    Thanks. I had a chat with Mere and she was lovely. Thanks for helping me find my way here. XOXO
    Kimberly
    • 614 posts
    August 8, 2005 10:39 AM BST
    welcome to trannyweb froma girl across the big pond (uk), id say make yourself at home but you have which is cool , glad your likeing it here , hope fully catach ya in chat 1 day
    • 71 posts
    August 8, 2005 3:27 PM BST
    That looks like Evil Edna from Willo the Wisp! He! He!
    • 15 posts
    August 9, 2005 1:28 AM BST
    Girls....I am amazed that u all take the time. TY. XO
    Christina, TY. Mere........I luv u already. Sarah TY, I love this site. Karen....if u dont own my PC TW does....teehee. and thanks gillian.
    • 2627 posts
    August 8, 2005 12:16 AM BST

Thought I'd give it a personal touch.lol
    This realy is a cool place. Hope you like it as much as I do.
    • 2463 posts
    August 8, 2005 1:12 AM BST
    Kimberly, welcome!

Okay, I am crazy.......

How do you feel about stealing a dress?
    • 2627 posts
    August 8, 2005 2:37 AM BST
    Don't let Mere scare you off. She's a bit psycho. But realy kind of harmless. Most of the time.
    • 2463 posts
    August 8, 2005 2:02 PM BST
    Oh, I'm a bit of a psycho, am I?

Wait, you're right......sorry...............

Kimberly, we have this group here called the MSS - Meredith's Secret Service. We're going to steal Kendra's black dress. The little tart refuses to share, so we're taking charge of things. Oh, we're stealing her computer, too. After that, who knows?

Meredith the Psycho Ninja
    • 2627 posts
    August 8, 2005 3:15 PM BST
    Your PC now belongs to us. HAHAHA