Good Morning Mon 8th Aug 2005

• 71 posts
    August 8, 2005 9:39 AM BST
    Good morning girls!
    It's promising to be an OK day up here in Newcastle.
    How's things where you are?

Hugs & kisses,

Gillian. x
    • 614 posts
    August 8, 2005 10:36 AM BST
    good morning gillian and thanks for starting todays thread
    , the waether here down south near oxford looks to be a good day , hope every had a good weekend , i no i did , watch my blog and galleries and my web site for details , and as a l little taster heres a pic of me from sat nite
    • 71 posts
    August 8, 2005 10:43 AM BST
    Hi Christina!
    Well, we had a fab weekend. Sarah & I went on my friend's Hen night in Manchester. This was only the 2nd time Sarah had been out dressed & I am sooo proud of her, especially since both times have been in our normal type of environment! She was such a girly & even got chatted up twice which she found a bit scary, but the other girls came to her rescue!
    • 614 posts
    August 8, 2005 11:03 AM BST
    cool good for here gillian , if your near manchester watch out for some up coming trannyweb girlie nites heading your way very soon , be a good chance for you and sarah to meet some of the girls from here if you want to , details coming very soon
    • 2627 posts
    August 8, 2005 12:14 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    I had weekend off. So I let Karen be herself(indoors).
    Yesterday I had to do a load of wash. So I put on some shorts & went to laundry room. Lady from upstaires was there. As I was loading the washer she said I had very smooth legs. That started us talking about using hair remover or a razor. I was so embarrassed I could hardly speak. But got thru it I guess. Sweat pants from now on.
    • 2068 posts
    August 8, 2005 12:57 PM BST
    ah up trouble, how's you this mornin...recovered from w/end yet..hehehe.will be fun to see ur piccies! lol anna-marie
    • 2463 posts
    August 8, 2005 1:57 PM BST
    Good morning, girls.

Chris, you hot little number...........I still never forget that dream I had about you, me and Nena.

I still jump every time the phone rings, especially today. I could sure use some good news.

Another hot day with no rain. Ah bien. It could be worse. I could live in Detroit.

Have a nice day
    Mere
    • 2627 posts
    August 8, 2005 3:01 PM BST
    Oookay!! Wasn't ready for that but I'll get ya.