FUNKY DIVA

• 614 posts
    August 8, 2005 11:10 AM BST
    i was asked to post the following infor by jasmine clark form trans-missions

Funky Diva @ Hustle (formerly Prague V), Canal Street, Manchester

Following the great fun and success of our Trans-Mission parties in Manchester, I have been invited by the newly named Hustle (formally Prague V) on Canal Street, Manchester Village to be the resident DJ at a monthly party night which we are calling Funky Diva. The night will occur on the 4th Saturday of the Month, kicking off at 9pm and going on until 2am, admission will be free all night.

Prague V has just reopened after refurbishment under the new name Hustle there has been some slight modifications to the layout but has mainly had a freshen up of the décor.

For the majority of events I will be the only DJ, playing mainly funky house with a sprinkle of dance classics from the archives. The objective of the night is to bring together a cross section of various communities to create a party atmosphere where everyone is equal.

A website has been put together to provide up to date information along with some other fun bits the site will be run to a similar high standard as the Trans-Mission site and there are plans to have galleries of pictures taken on the nights.