New name, same girl.

• August 17, 2005 10:51 AM BST
    Hello everyone.
    I had a great time chatting on this site last night so i thought i better introduce myself formaly.

My name is Bunny and i am a lifelong crossdresser. Well, since i was about 12 and i am now 34.

Bunny has come and gone many times over the years and been called many different names also. But; each time she stays a little longer. Although she is always with me, whether out or in.

Right now i feel a little strange, like i am lacking an identity!. You see, one of the reasons bunny goes away is because it all gets a bit too intense for me. After a while she consumes me and subsequently overwhelmes me. That's when she has to go when the battle becomes too much.

So, this time i am resisting the temtation to jump straight into pigtails and minis as soon as i fling off my bed clothes in the morning. But, i don't want to be 'HIM' either.
    So..., emotions supressed this morning leaving me in limbo. Almost deliberately empty which isn't nice either.

Funnily enough though they both get on well. It's just a case of finding a happy medium i suppose.
    Looks like i have a long way to go.

On a plus side i have been growing my hair deliberately since last time and i astonished myself last night by finding out that i can have 2 lovely long curly pigtails. This made all the difference as it made me look so much more feminine it was scary. With proper makeup i could easily fancy myself.
    Maybe it was the shock lol.

What is realy weird though is that i feel bad and wrong when buying womans clothes but great when wearing them! It scares me and gives me unnecasary doubt. Maybe it's because i am doing it as him.

Yep, i can hear you all shouting....She needs to accept herself lol. I thought i had but there are so many battles to win and sometimes they outflank you when you least expect it.

Anyway, I want to get some beard concealer today so the sooner he gets out the sooner she can COME out lol.

Oh, just incase you were wondering about all this he and she i'm not schizophrenic although i may be a little mad haha. mmm
    • 338 posts
    August 21, 2005 4:23 PM BST
    mads the way to be, best way to cope with a world thats not exactly sane.

nothing wrong with buying female clothes, essentially a shop tis a service, you give em cash they give you stuff. what the stuff is ain't relevent.

congrats on the hair though.. wish i could grow mine, sodding genetics. welcome to t-web
  • August 21, 2005 6:32 PM BST
    Wow, Thanks girls.
    I thought this post was dead but i must remember that in this site, people don't always have the oppertunity to post when they want to.
    It means so much to me to make some T_GIrl friends as essentialy it is the difference between bunny being a ' happy bunny or not '.
    On the hair thing...It takes literally years to get a shoulderblade lenght but mine has reached the top of my spine in a year.
    Thank you so much.
    Bunny
    • 2627 posts
    August 22, 2005 2:03 AM BST
    Hi Bunny
    Your making friends. I've read most of your post. My minds been on work so much I've not been responding to very mich.
    I realy hope you do like it here & stay around.