New Girls Needs Help

• 13 posts
    August 21, 2005 5:28 PM BST
    Hi all.
    I'm Nicki, just thought since I had a good chat with a few girls last night and again this morning that i would send this in and see what comes of it.

Well I've been a closet CD for awhile, but my girlfriend quizzed me about trying a transformation and then heading out for a night in Manchesters Canal Street. Well apart from never going out before fully dressed, I was scared stiff, had my heart in my mouth virtually the full time.

Well I've ben thinking of moving from been a closet CD to a TV. Well here's my point if I am to move along the road from been a CD to TV, what will I need to complete the process apart from a tonn of courage and a lot of practice?

Well any help and suggestions would be most grateful, especially along the make up and colurs etc.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Nicki
    • 13 posts
    August 21, 2005 6:36 PM BST
    Thank you Tiina for the advice, will try my best.

Nicki
    • 374 posts
    August 22, 2005 10:53 AM BST
    Hi Nicki,

Sounds like you have a supportive SO which means you're better off than most of us girls with SO's. So that's one thing
    you don't have to worry about. If she is supportive, have her
    help you out with what make up and clothing will look the most natural on you. Then practice, practice, practice. Going out with a supportive GG should make your first steps out there much easier and enjoyable. Wish my SO was more supportive. Good luck hon

Hugs,

Monika
    • 1652 posts
    October 31, 2005 1:37 PM GMT
    Hi Nicki, if and when you do find enough courage to go out dressed then I for one would recommend Canal Street (I HAVE been there, many times). It's safe, t-girls are all over the place and totally accepted in all the pubs and clubs, so you won't feel at all out of place.
    Once you do get out you will wonder what you were ever worried about and I'm sure you will love it.
    Getting make up right just comes with practice so just have a go as often as you can, and search the web for tips and tricks.
    Go for it, girl!
    xx