The Next Directory

• August 22, 2005 4:15 AM BST
    Ok i thought i would look into this a bit more as i don't seem to be able to muster the courage to try clothes in shops at the mo.
    Anyway i have searched a good deal of their autumn/winter collection and i have to say it's pretty poor.

I'm only 34 so maybe i should be looking somewhere a bit more withit!. Most of their trousers are straight. I couldn't find any thing sexy. Their designers have mixed the good with the bad. I spotted a few thing that were nice but on the whole the collection seems pretty unadventuras.

I know they are meant for wearing everyday but if you look you'll see what i mean. Ill fitting and almost unflattering to the female form.

Maybe i't me!. I'm more of an Oasis/miss sixty girl. They seem to have a distinc C&A feel about them. Heck, even River Island has some nice stuff!

On the up side there is a clear to use size chart and they do footwear up to size 9 with some in wide sizes.

Most seem overpriced though compared to what iv'e seen in the high street.

Also can anyone explain this size thing to me?
    If i am 90cm round the waist they have me at about a size 18! although 31 inches is around a size 14...they are both the same lenght! so how come the extra sizes?

Any of you girls know any more good conline catalogue stores?. I know there are loads of shops in links but i was thinking more highstreet stuff.

Suppose i should go to bed soon lol.
    Best
    Bunny