A how-to for own hair styles

• August 29, 2005 1:35 PM BST
    Wouldn't it be great if you were clicking on a link now to a place that gave you step by step pictoral guides of how to do your own female hair styles?

Hands up how many of you would be off right now trying out your new look?
    ME TOO! <lol>

I have come to the conclusion after a lot of thought and observation that hair is one of the main attributes to passing (from a distance at least )

I know that wigs are an excellent solution however they are too expensive for me. And besides, i have now got to the stage where i can create many different styles of my own if i had the guidance

So my question to all you girls is; does any one know of or have you found a website that will show me how to do my own hair?
    The latest fashions to every day fashions, i don't mind so long as it's feminine.
    Thanks
    Bunny
  • August 29, 2005 1:48 PM BST
    I should have added
    I realise that to get a womans style there will need to be a certain amount of cutting as mens hair grows differently ( i think ) . But idealy i would like a style that is easy to change to a male style for work etc.
    I have thought about trying to find a sympathetic salon that could do me an interchangable style as it were but there must be some websites out there somewhere that show you how to do it yourself.
    Anyway i look forward to any suggestions you may have.
    Best
    Bunny
  • August 29, 2005 2:25 PM BST
    Thanks Tiina
    Firstly i must say how wonderful i think you are , Watching over us girls night and day. I am very gratefull for your notes in my blog and its always conforting to know you are there offering good advice.
    Thankyou.

Still blushing? lol, i meant it, every word

Secondly i want to share a website with you that appears to have an endless array of advice for beauty and life tips. No affiliation to me and you may well have come across them already.
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk
    They have hair secrets to the styles of the famous, choosing and blending foundation and sooo much more.
    Enjoy.
    Bunny