Often misunderstood

• 338 posts
    August 29, 2005 6:48 PM BST
    Since this is the general forum, theres something thats bin preying on my mind for some time now.

Its all about a poor little, often misunderstood phrase, which i feel has many uses and really should not be neglected so.

its the phrase "#ffcccc", catchy eh? i love it and try to slip it into every conversation somewhere.

not to be confused with "#ffccce" which is vulgar and frankly should be banned. after all #ffcccc is just *so* useful, i mean where on earth would #ffcccb & #ffcccd be without god old #ffcccc between them, like a small puppy between a loving couple early one morning.

there are many occasions where such a phrase can be used, and not just places where any ond seven letter string will do oh no misses!

try it.. and soon i'm sure you'll be saying #ffcccc everyday just like me.

If you find a good use for poor little #ffcccc remember Share!
    • 124 posts
    August 29, 2005 10:37 PM BST
    "small puppy between a loving couple early one morning"?
  • August 29, 2005 11:29 PM BST
    Careful now peeps! This thread is getting very close to a grey area
    • 614 posts
    August 30, 2005 12:04 AM BST
    ok me confussed LOL

but this seems intresting
    • 773 posts
    August 30, 2005 12:10 AM BST
    OK, wtf ##ffcccc?
    • 1980 posts
    August 29, 2005 7:31 PM BST
    Hi Clair-

I think it's so wonderful that you've had the courage to bring this out in the open, I really respect you for it. I too, feel that "#ffccce" is vulgar beyond measure, frankly I'm surprised to see it in a site like TW, I hope Katie understands that you were only using it for illustrative purposes and didn't really mean it in its common street usage.

To be honest I have #ffcccc taped to my bathroom mirror so that I can see it every morning as a positive affirmation that always seems to energize me and get my day off to a wonderful start. Sometimes I abbreviate it to f2c4 and whisper it to myself as a sort mantra when things aren't going so well and it perks me up and just seems to set things right.

I'm so glad there's someone else out there who enjoys #ffcccc as much as I do. Let's spread the word and bring the joy of #ffcccc to everyone we can.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    August 29, 2005 8:37 PM BST
    At an intamate moment if you wisper it in your lovers ear you will get thier pledge of life long love.