OK twebs on tour

• 614 posts
    August 31, 2005 1:01 PM BST
    ok girls as weve had a few nites out in london for the southern girls , ive decided it was time we took the tweb nites out on tour , so after talking with a few peeps and doing some resaerch i have a few more trweb girls nites out planned and i can now tell you 2 more dates for your diarys and these are manchester nites out 24th sept is the lanch of a new nite in manc FUNKY DIVA and also the 22nd oct for TX in manchester .

im waiting on some info back about a xmas nites out is there any were you peeps would like to go for a xmas party ?
    • 614 posts
    September 20, 2005 11:02 AM BST
    ok girls , not long now till the 1st manchester nite out the 24th sept , were heading down into the village to view ( wot was prague v ) for the opening nite of funky diva , im stopping at the ibis on portland st , so come on girls lets see some of you there , if you want more details do drop mne a line
    • 2068 posts
    August 31, 2005 9:21 PM BST
    So T-web's on tour is it christina..hehe. Any chance you might be able to do somethin a bit nearer to me hun? trippin up and down to mancs is EXPENSIVE for me seein as i don't drive....hope we can get something sorted soon,but i'm not sure about places round here. Lets put both our heads together and see what we can come up with.

Love and xxxxxxx anna-marie