Tranny Membership Card

• 4 posts
    September 6, 2005 11:34 PM BST
    Help - I would love to copy my card on to my website but just can't figure it out. Can anyone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    • 4 posts
    September 8, 2005 11:36 PM BST
    Gloria, sorry but you are going to have to spell this out for me. I get the printer window up but can't see how I then save it to then crop it!
    I know I'm being really dense but can you please look after me a bit more.

Hugs
    Nicky xx
  • September 9, 2005 9:03 AM BST
    Nicky

When you have the membership card on the screen put your mouse cursor over the image and click the right mouse button, this brings up a drop down menu with the option to save image as.. click that and save the card as a jpg image on your hard disk. You can then insert that onto your website like any other jpg image.

As in life there is the complicated way and the simple way, just sometimes the simple isn't easy to find.

Alex
    xxxx
  • September 10, 2005 9:12 AM BST
    Hi Girls,

I don't think everybody will have this 'Print Screen' application, I don't.

However there should is a 'Print Screen' button (it might just be called 'Prt Sc' or some other short abbreviation) near the top right of your keyboard. It should be next to the 'Scroll Lock' & 'Pause/Break' buttons. Simply get your membership card visable on your screen and press this button (nothing will appear to happen, but it has). Then open the Paint application from the Accessories menu (or any graphics application for than matter). Then simply Paste (Shift+Insert or Ctrl+V) and an image of your screen along with your membership card will be placed into the graphics application. Then as bescribed before, crop the image to size and save it.

Hugs,

Kate
    • 4 posts
    September 12, 2005 11:04 PM BST
    Wow, you girls are the best!! Massive thanks to everyone - I've finally managed to get this on my homepage.

Hugs
    Nicky xxx