Friday 16th Sept.

• 121 posts
    September 16, 2005 7:24 AM BST
    Hi girls, good morning to all of you from a grey overcast London.The weekend is almost here,hope you all have a lovely day and an even better weekend,lots of love Alli,xxx
  • September 16, 2005 8:56 AM BST
    Good morning everyone,My weekend starts at 12 today its got to be better than my week so far.
    Hope you all have a great weekend.

Andrea
    • 588 posts
    September 16, 2005 4:35 PM BST
    I appreciate your thoughts on those girls, Wendy.
    And I wish you and all a sweet weekend.

Linda

Another beautiful september day here too, Tiina - let's hope it moves on where it's most needed...

• 2573 posts
    September 16, 2005 11:20 AM BST
    Good morning, everyone. I was on chatting last night for hours. We all left to go to sleep but I had a meal and watched an hour show on cable. There is a man who does a series of shoes on prostitutes, as people. Last night was Hawaii and the street-walkers were TG/TS. It was pretty touching and i understood what the girls were feeling and saying. I understood it in a way that was very differnt than how I would have viewed it two years ago. It's times like this that I can look back and remember how those ignorant of our reality misunderstand us. What is so obvious to me, now, was once not so. It's too easy to get angry and take the wrong approach as we deal with non-TG folk. When I'm reminded how wrong I was about TG folk, as I have been about many other things in my past that I was certain I was right about, I have a window of seeing them as they are and not misjudging them. They cannot see or feel or understand what I do now about us. I was ignorant once and thinking them stupid is deceiving myself. To look carefully at such lessons and come away with the gift of understanding us and them better, and myself in my past, is something I value. We can be as blind as they are if we are not careful, and we will not find acceptance if we do not open our eyes, minds and hearts as we strive for it. Days like today are good. Not happy.....that's not right because I am happy. The "truth" will do that sometimes. But definitely rewarding, educational and a day of growth that comes with understanding all of us, TG and non- better. I hope one day that I look back and am not scared by what I once was....and was sure that I was right. Today I feel more ready to tell those who knew me, but now do not, who I am while understanding who they are and what they are not.

Today is a good day....for many things. After a night shared with some great sisters. I just needed to come back here briefly to be with you all for a short time and enjoy the feeling I get here. Love you all.