The Sunny Side of the Street

• 141 posts
    September 22, 2005 1:55 PM BST
    Yikes! Sometimes, I can really sound depressed in my blog. It must fall. It is!

I just wanted to say that I seem to have come through this bout okay and am actually feeling very chipper, this morning. There is no tangible basis for feeling better, but I do. Then again, there's never any tangible basis for feeling blue, but I do.

I'm up and alive and smiling. Of course, for the GMT crowd it's almost afternoon, so this may not seem a major achievement.
    • 112 posts
    September 23, 2005 1:39 AM BST
    hia, I'm on a more even keel the last fewdays,..
    i have been working odd hours myself , all over the place but hanging in there (ok more chipped nails.)..
    lol must dash..........
  • September 24, 2005 8:38 PM BST
    Hi Ann,
    The title of this thread caught my eye. The last few days, I've been waking up smiling (regardless of the time). The reason - Inside and lately externally I've been waking up as Michelle. It is such a wonderful feeling to go to sleep, wake up and spend the day as who you are inside. This is a temporary thing right now, as my SO is away for a few days and doesn't like me going to bed as Michelle. Perhaps someday.

I saw from your profile that you are a MAC user!! Yea! There are a few of us here. Only wish some of the TW stuff (especially editing email & blogs) would work on the mac better. The latest OSX release included a patch for Safari Browser that fixed a frustration when accessing TW. My Browser would crash several times a week when editing messages. Since the upgrade, not a single abort!.

Well, hope your "Sunny Side of the Street" disposition continues. Perhaps we can chat sometime.

Hugz from a smiling sister,

Michelle Lynn
    [email protected]