Buy something sexy NOW!

• October 3, 2005 4:01 PM BST
    Hmmm... I have been in and out of my post in the General Forum ("My traditional cheongsam") because I noticed something changed on the page. At some point, three advertising links appeared "Qi Pao and Cheongsam" (buy Qi Pao and Chongsam at AsianIdeas.com), "Silk Dress China" and one other.

Now that's absolutely delightful or frightening, depending on your perspective.

Perhaps I should write an article in the Forum that can plug my cousin's lawn-mower business

----------------

Then I went to another posting, "One very happy rock chick" by Charllet Gellar and there was no advertising (other than the standard banner ad from TW's sponsor, LadyBWear).

Perhaps it couldn't figure out whether to display ads for pills ("happy"), rock-climbing equipment (since there's little demand now for pet rocks), or Kentucky Fried Chicken.

(Postscript... An ad "Symopsia Medicus" just appeared. "happy" takes precedence over rocks and chickens lol)
    • 773 posts
    October 4, 2005 12:23 AM BST
    If you are thinking about buying something sexy, try clicking on the Glamour Boutique ad in this month's Tranny Tribune, and taking advantage of the 10% off special for all Trannyweb members! John Warrener, of Glamour Boutique, is an enthusiastic supporter of Trannyweb, and it was my pleasure to meet him at SCC. Very nice guy, and he's got some great stuff for killer prices. Give it a click and BUY SOMETHING SEXY!!!!