Good Morning Wednesday 5th October 2005

• October 5, 2005 9:22 AM BST
    Good morning everyone

It's cold and damp here in the fog around Oxford this morning. I'm hoping it warms up ready for my walk early this afternoon when I have to collect my prescription from the health centre. I expect Superdrug to say that there is an hours wait so I'll have an excuse to look around the shops. Now that I go to the health centre as Alina I feel at lot more relaxed in the clothes shops. It's a pity I go on my own because it would be nice if there were a few of us sat in the cafe area having a cuppa and a chat.

Have a good day.

Hugs

Alina

p.s. hope you are all getting used to me not being June anymore.
    • 2068 posts
    October 5, 2005 12:23 PM BST
    And a very Good morning to you too june..or should i say alina, from a quite warm & pleasant lowestoft. Hope you and all here have a great day whatever you're doing.I'm VERY happy today and it's all thanks to a certain person from cumnock, in scotland!

Love & xxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    October 5, 2005 1:07 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Foggy & warm to start & getting very warm by afternoon.
    I think I'll pull out the camera & take a drive by the lake today.
    • 2627 posts
    October 5, 2005 3:25 PM BST
    Do not try taking pics while driving down the road.
    They don't come out good & it's dangerous.
    In other words none of them came out.
    • 2463 posts
    October 5, 2005 3:31 PM BST
    Just a quick good morning from a very warm day here in Chicago. It's more like July weather than October. But we're supposed to have storms tonight.

Have a good day all.

Mere

P.S. - Yes, I'm checking in more and more. F' them all if they don't like it.