Good Morning 8th Octobrrrrrrrrr.........

• 112 posts
    October 8, 2005 8:00 AM BST
    Good Morning Girls, Here's wishing you all a great weekend...
    Get your winter wardrobe together......here it comes....brrrrr!!.
    Love and light
    dew last night
    • 614 posts
    October 8, 2005 12:29 PM BST
    afternoon all , hope your all having a good weekend , im just chilling out this weekend and nexr , ready for manc on the 22nd , but im not at home this weekend any one want to guess were i am ?
  • October 8, 2005 1:33 PM BST
    Winter?? What's that?

Just back in from sunbathing on the balcony where it is currently a very toasty 42° in the sun (well according to the temp sensor we have).

Sure winter will be here soon and I can't wait for the snow to fall and the slopes to open. Time to carve the white stuff to shreds!

Alex
    xxxx
    • 141 posts
    October 8, 2005 4:30 PM BST
    Well, this just proves the value of Trannyweb. I'm a day out on my watch. Without coming here I wouldn't have known.
    It's Canadian Thanksgiving -- do you really think the pilgrims landed in NOVEMBER! --, actually we celebrate the harvest.
    Crisp and cool, the air takes on a special sweet fall smell of the leaves.
    All the trees are tinged with colour especially the Red Maples that look on fire. How can I show you a picture?
    Love to all.
    Ann
    • 773 posts
    October 8, 2005 6:41 PM BST
    It's cold and dreary here today, too. The trees are beginning to change, and the mountains will explode with color this week.

By the way, it can be any date you wish in Ann world.
  • October 8, 2005 8:49 PM BST
    Ann
    To share a picture you need to have it somewhere on the web so you can give it a full URL address or alternatively you could post it in a gallery or on your profile.

Can't believe you guys are seeing the trees change and it's been 30C here today. Same latitude different climate!!!

Alex
    xxx
    • 2068 posts
    October 8, 2005 11:02 AM BST
    Mornin Nat, tiina...et al.hope you have a great w/end whatever you're up to.I'm very happy right now...amazing what love can do isn't it?

Love & xxxxx anna-marie
    • 2627 posts
    October 8, 2005 12:23 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    Cold here right now & I do mean cold.
    Hope everyone has a great day & a realy nice weekend.
    • 2463 posts
    October 8, 2005 1:46 PM BST
    Good morning all.....

It's overcast and cold here, too. And I love it! If things go the way I want, I'll have the Hell Hole to myself tonight while they're all gone for a few hours. I'll also see my daughter again today, and my wife has been a lot more polite lately. After all, today is our anniversary, even if I'm not at home. I found out she has been reminding people about it, so that's a good sign.

The problem is if I'm alone tonight, I don't have anything to wear! Damn it!!!

Have fun, all

Mere

P.S. Chris, I know where you are. You're dressed as Rush Limbaugh and attending a pro-Bush rally. But that's our secret.