hi all

• m f
    • 1 posts
    October 11, 2005 6:31 AM BST
    hi all just want to say hi to everyone. I'm new to the site. Anyway I'm a 25/m that has a huge thing for ts/cd. I'm attractive and have a huge sexual appetite! Looking to meet someone on here for a relationship so hope to hear from ya
    I also have pics if you were wondering
  • October 11, 2005 10:01 AM BST
    Greetings and welcome.

Just a few words of friendly advice to make your time here at TW more enjoyable.
    First, add a real name to your profile hun, m f really doesn't say anything and many people will ignore persons with no name. Also maybe add a little more in your description about yourself (oh and check the spelling) as that is the first thing people will check.
    Second, if you have pictures why not post one on your profile so everyone can see you. Just remember to keep it clean.
    Finally, just relax and be yourself. Take the time to explore the site and maybe make a few posts in the forum or visit the chatroom. The more you interact in the site the more you will benefit. You get out what you put in.

Hope to see you around

Alex
    xxx
    • 1980 posts
    October 11, 2005 1:36 PM BST
    Hi mf-

Welcome to the group and as Alexandras suggested a name somone can relate to is nice. Admirers are welcome as is anyone intersted in transgender related issues for whatever reason. The only thing asked is that posts be kept polite, and considerate of others feelings and sensibilities. A bit of double entendre and joking is alright but out and out rudeness or sex talk is not.

Hope you like it here and choose to stay. You really are welcome, hope we're not making it sound like you're being admonished or warned off.

Hugs...Joni from Oregon