Good Morning, October 18, 2005

• 141 posts
    October 18, 2005 3:50 AM BST
    ... and I've learned that if you say,"Good morning, Canada.." no one says,"Good Morning back."

So, Good Morning WORLD! *smiles* Cool and sunny with overnight rain in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Bill Gates visited our university today, one of six he is visiting in North America and the only one in Canada. His speech as our student boarder from China observed was, 'totally humourless and mostly incomprehensible'.

This evening, I'll be attending another lecture at the Einsteinfest . It just makes me feel so smart.

Argh! I can't get this url to post correctly. It's taken 30 minutes and it's still wrong! Scratch that! I just got it to work.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!

• 2463 posts
    October 18, 2005 3:55 AM BST
    Good morning all!

Thanks for starting this off, Ann. I was almost going to myself.

I tried to get out of seeing those Mormon dudes again today. Not only did my friend not call them to say I wasn't sure when I'd be around, but they wound up coming to the house an hour late, which means I would be there (explanation in my latest blog). It's getting harder to rattle them about being TG, even when I mentioned how I wanted to wear a dress on Christmas! In all fairness, they're nice guys, so maybe I shouldn't do that!

Got another interview this week, so, who knows......

Just hanging out and thinking perverted thoughts about Anneliese Van der pol (in another forum posting).

Have fun

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    October 18, 2005 1:42 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    After first day back at work I am sore. Shoulders & feet mostly. For the ego builder I was told they cancelled overtime untill my return.

Ann it had nothing to do with how you said goodmorning. But yours was the second morning thread of the day. When that happens we just go to the first one. Nothing personal just the way it's done.

Have a great day all!!!