Gloria’s gonna kick my booty

• October 25, 2005 7:16 AM BST
    To those of you that do not know me let me introduce myself; my name is Tressa. Those of you that do know (of) me please accept my re-introduction. I have given myself the middle name of “Tumbleweed” which describes me well. Just going wherever the wind seems to blow me. I have been warned by my best Girlfriend “Gloria” that if I didn’t actively involve myself again she was Gonna Kick my Booty. Said she didn’t want to hear any of my excuses. I want you all to know that my distance has had nothing to do with TrannyWeb or any of my sisters here. My tendency of withdrawing from loved ones when I need them most has always been my destructive behavior. Confusion, lack of confidence and fear has been constant with me over the past year, as I have struggled to understand myself. All the while watching myself grow stronger everyday.
    Anyway... “Gloria” when you read this; THANK YOU- Thank You for your love and caring. For helping me find my way when I am, feeling lost (which is most of the time), believing in me, then in the end...Laughing at it all.
    • 2068 posts
    October 25, 2005 11:01 AM BST
    Hiya Tressa...i was beginning to wonder where you'd been hidin up. It's soooo good to see that you're back where you belong....amongst friends. It's made my day seein you here again.

Love & xxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 1652 posts
    October 25, 2005 1:36 PM BST
    Welcome back Tressa.
    Speaking of Gloria, does anyone know if her and Robyn are still planning a trip to Manchester this Saturday? If so does anyone have an idea of their movements? I didn't think I would be able to make it this weekend but it's now looking quite probable that me and Pippa will be there.
    xx
    • 2463 posts
    October 25, 2005 2:03 PM BST
    Tressa,
    We lost touch with each other because, as I'm sure you know now, I got kicked out of the house. I'll send you an e-mail in case you don't know the story. On top of it all, I could never send, nor receive, any phone calls from anyone in the TG community from where I'm living right now. My friend hates the TG community. Well, maybe "hate" is a strong word. He definitely does not approve.

As I understand it, Gloria won't do the actual booty kicking. She's sending out the Cat Mafia to do it.

I hope you're well. If there is any way I can call you, I will. At least write to me and let me know what is going on. You've always supported and helped me. I hope I can do the same for you.

Love, Mere
    • 1652 posts
    October 25, 2005 10:55 PM BST
    Cool, thanks Gloria, I thought you'd be in blighty by now.
    Have you arranged to meet anyone or go anywhere in particular?
    xx
    • 2127 posts
    October 26, 2005 5:22 PM BST
    Welcome to Blighty Gloria and Robyn.

Can't wait to see you both and all of my other sisters on Saturday.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1652 posts
    October 27, 2005 12:51 AM BST
    You’re coming too Katie?! How about that - the meeting of the Glovers!
    We will see you in Napoleon’s, we’re usually there later on, will probably be downstairs where it’s nice and quiet. Look forward to seeing you all.
    xx