Friday 4th Nov.

• 121 posts
    November 4, 2005 7:34 AM GMT
    Hi girls-good morning to all from a dry London.Well another weekend is almost upon us-hooray,hope you all have a great one.Is it me,but they they seem to come around so quick at the moment.Have a lovely day,love and kisses,Alli,xxxx
  • November 4, 2005 9:06 AM GMT
    Morning everyone its very autumnal in my little corner of England .I hope you all have a great weekend.

Hugs Andrea xxx
    • 2068 posts
    November 4, 2005 12:31 PM GMT
    Mornin...or should i say afternoon all as its past 12! It's cold and very windy in lowestoft right now, but i have a lovely warm feeling inside...a feeling that only love can give you

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    November 4, 2005 2:09 PM GMT
    Good morning, all, from a very sunny Chicago. Time to take a walk to the store, have a fag along the way, and then kill some time until I start my theatre job today. Wow. I am thrilled, though, because it's work.

I have a warm feeling inside, too. Mine's due to coffee, though. Oh well.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    November 4, 2005 6:52 PM GMT
    A very late Good Morning from me. It's allmost 2pm here so evening there. But since I just got out of bed, MORNING.
    Looks sunny out temps could be up or down. Don't know don't care, cause I feel good today. I'm sure that will go away when I go to work.lol