Thursday 10th November 2005

• November 10, 2005 8:51 AM GMT
    Good morning everyone.Looking forward to another fun filled day at work.
    I hope you all have a good day.

Hugs Andrea xxx
  • November 10, 2005 9:54 AM GMT
    It sounds as though you are in for a good time Anna-Marie. On Saturday Belinda and I have a girl popping over from Paris for the weekend so we hope to have a good time.
    Here in Oxford it's a bit overcast today but still dry at present. Have a good day everyone.
    • 2068 posts
    November 10, 2005 9:05 AM GMT
    A very good mornin to you too andrea huni....and everyone else here on TW.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing. Me...i'm VERY happy this morning, cos a certain girl from cumnock is at this very moment on her way down to spend a few days with me..YAY!!!!!!

Love & xxxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    November 10, 2005 1:58 PM GMT
    Good morning all!

Got an appointment with my shrink today. I always like those. She's cool. Well dressed, too. Not to mention attractive (down, Mere, down! Your heart is promised to Anneliese Van der pol).

Anna-Marie and Charllet, have lots of fun. I know you will. If Anna-Marie suddenly shouts out "Maggie Thatcher!" in the throes of passion, don't worry too much. It's a reaction. She'll explain.

Ah, yes, young love. Not that I'm old, mind you. Any cracks about my age will be dealt with severely. I'll come over to your house and try to hang up a picture.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    November 10, 2005 6:59 PM GMT
    Good Morning!! er well Afternoon!!
    The company I work for has been sold. The new owners are a bank I've never heard of. Will be interesting to see what thier plans are.
    Have a great day