Today at noon

• November 17, 2005 5:30 AM GMT
    Here you have two pics of the party yesterday....I´m in red chatting with my bosses and one passing lady gives me a hug.

Laura
  • November 16, 2005 6:38 AM GMT
    Today at noon I open sparkling wine bottles and we start the celebrations. My bosses will give me some short speaches, my collegues have bought me a present and I´m supposed to say something, too. I have decided NOT to mention my transition, because there is a number of collegues who do not know about it. I just say it is nice to be among good friends and lets have FUN.

Laura
    • 588 posts
    November 16, 2005 8:11 AM GMT
    Have a FUN day, Laura !

Linda
  • November 16, 2005 8:18 AM GMT
    I have got a button "Bamse 30år"on my left breast....hehe...my collegues have already laughed about it....

Laura
  • November 16, 2005 11:19 AM GMT
    Oh, it was a nice party.....I got flowers, speaches, hugs and presents from my collegues. My boss praised me as a city planner and said I have been able also to surprise him many times....I promised that the BIG surprises are now over. We all laughed and enjoyed the cake and sparkling wine.

Laura
    • 588 posts
    November 17, 2005 11:27 AM GMT
    And there it is.. your 30 år button... quite so fitting...
    Thanks, Laura

Linda
    xx
  • November 17, 2005 12:25 PM GMT
    Today my boss (the gentleman with gray hair on the right) nominated me as the representant of my city to a committee of the capital region developing local democracy concerning city planning. This means he considers me both capable and representantive. It made me still happier .

Laura
    • 588 posts
    November 17, 2005 2:27 PM GMT
    A very nice, representative and wise present to the capital region, I'd say...

Linda
    • 1980 posts
    November 16, 2005 1:48 PM GMT
    Congratulations, Laura, it sounds like it was a wonderful and well deserved occasion.

Hugs...Joni