Hello Sisters

• November 16, 2005 7:01 PM GMT
    Thanks so much ladies for allowing me to be a part of Trannyweb. I am coming out more and more. Now to find a friend to assist in developing Wendy Michelle and on line chat.
    • 15 posts
    November 16, 2005 9:04 PM GMT
    Wendy,
    The girls here are all sooo nice, I'm sure you can find someone to help with whatever you need. And I REALLY understand what u mean by 25 years ago......sigh. Hope to see you around.
    Kimberly, xo
  • November 17, 2005 9:22 PM GMT
    Well, I need one !!
    • 773 posts
    November 18, 2005 2:42 PM GMT
    I've seen you all eyeing my Little Black Dress, and I ain't givin' it up. Maryanne has seen firsthand what happens to anyone who comes between this tranny and her LBD.
  • November 19, 2005 6:27 PM GMT
    The Black Dress, Hummmm. What do you need me to do? Count me in
  • November 19, 2005 6:30 PM GMT
    That number in the US would be 911.
  • November 19, 2005 6:32 PM GMT
    As a retired police officer I must tell everyone, especially to holder of that LBD that I know all kinds of holds and ways to make you give it up.
  • November 20, 2005 1:36 AM GMT
    Oh no, the dreaded MSS, and I thought I had the upper hand in getting my hands in, er ooops, on that LBD.
  • November 20, 2005 1:37 AM GMT
    Oh no, the dreaded MSS, and I thought I had the upper hand in getting my hands in, er ooops, on that LBD.
  • November 20, 2005 1:38 AM GMT
    Darn it, two posts again, Happy Fingers!! LOL
  • November 20, 2005 4:17 PM GMT
    Thank you Anna for the wolcome, and all the rest of my sisters that have welcomed me. Now to the task at hand, The LBD. hehehe
    • 773 posts
    November 20, 2005 5:24 PM GMT
    I repeat:

I AIN'T GIVIN' IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • November 20, 2005 7:43 PM GMT
    I have finally seen the LBD!!! This is going to take a lot of planning. A frontal attack will not do, however bet it would be fun. LOL I think we will have to sneak up from behind and just grap the thing. We are many. Now who is going first!!

Wendy Michelle
    • 2463 posts
    November 16, 2005 8:34 PM GMT
    We're glad you're here, Wendy. Anything we can do to tell, we will.

How do you feel about joining a group whose sole (current) purpose is to steal an LBD (little black dress)?

Just wondering.......

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    November 18, 2005 1:58 PM GMT
    Hi Wendy Michelle-

Welcome to the group, sis. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here on TW whether it's advice and tips online or another t-girl in your area to meet with in person to go out and have a good time with. If you haven't already you might check out some of the other bulletin boards like Makup and Passing in Public and so on. And of course if you have any questions, please just ask. If there isn't someone on the list who knows the answer (not too likely with so many members) there will certainly be someone who has a resource to find the answer.

Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    November 20, 2005 1:03 AM GMT
    There is no LBD out there that can escape the eyes of the MSS.
    • 2463 posts
    November 20, 2005 2:39 AM GMT
    Don't worry about that. The more posts that someone with an LBD makes, the greater our chances of finding that person and liberating that LBD.

Was that gramatically correct? Ah, who cares. My feet hurt.

Whatever that correlation is, I don't know. Hurt feet=bad grammar?
    • 2573 posts
    November 20, 2005 3:57 AM GMT
    Wendy,

Welcome to TW. Lovely name you have.

Wendy Larsen
    • 2627 posts
    November 20, 2005 4:31 AM GMT
    Oh Robyn has one to. In the US at that. Kendra's will be ours & now another. Truly an international mission. This just keeps getting better.
    • 2463 posts
    November 20, 2005 1:39 PM GMT
    Oh, please! Robyn is a soft touch! I know how to sweet talk her out of that LBD!!!!!!

Just don't tell her I said that.
    • 2068 posts
    November 20, 2005 3:03 PM GMT
    Hi there Wendy....welcome to TW
    hope you make loads of friends here!

Love & xxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie