Good Morning Friday 25th November 2005

• November 25, 2005 9:02 AM GMT
    Well Its Friday again and the weekends upon us so I hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing and wherever you are.

Hugs Andrea xxx
  • November 25, 2005 9:52 AM GMT
    Hi Girls

It is indeed a good morning, I have recently lost my job and struggling to find another. I am finding out loads about me during this difficult time that I believe will make me a stronger girl, but the one thing constant in my self discovery is the fact that I am just so glad to be a tranny.

So yes it is truly a good morning.

Philippa xxx
    • 2463 posts
    November 25, 2005 9:29 AM GMT
    Well, good morning to all of you. I JUST FINALLY GOT BACK FROM WORK.

I got off duty THREE (count 'em, THREE) hours ago. As it was, my friend wasn't paying attention and got me to work late. Then, he neglected to say that he was going to some midnight computer store sale when I was getting off work. I waited for almost three hours before he finally got around to taking me back. I'll get about three hours sleep (there's that number 3 again) before I head back to the theatre for a 9 (not 3) hour shift.

Good bloody morning, indeed. I am so f'g pissed off.

Have a great day, girls. I am so glad I have this job because it keeps me from wanting to kill people.
    • 2627 posts
    November 25, 2005 1:29 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Had a nice thanksgiving.
    Talked to Wendy Larson in the morning. Had dinner with the family(coconut cream pie):

Today all my drab clothes are going under the lock. For 3 days Karen rules.lol
    Have a great weekend!!