good morning from an happy girl

• November 29, 2005 9:00 AM GMT
    A Very Good Good Morning Girls

It is extremely cold in Worcester this morning, my central heating boiler is being extremely tempermental, I am still unemployed but I woke up this morning an happy girl. I just felt so glad to be a trannyand to feel my lovely silk nightie next to my skin.

A very good morning indeed.

Hugs

Philippa
  • November 29, 2005 2:47 PM GMT
    It is a wonderful thought through these diffficult chilly times that I belong to our transgended community.

Thanks

Philippa xxx
  • November 29, 2005 5:00 PM GMT
    Oh my Gawd, I should had said goodmorning to my new found sisters first. How rude of me . Anyway, Good Morning or afternoon or mybe evening where ever you are
    I have never been soooo happy to wake up. I just love being Rachel and cannot wait to be able to be a full member of the community. (I am on disabilty right now and a bit tapped out untill next month)
    LuvHugKis, Rachel
    • 112 posts
    November 29, 2005 8:09 PM GMT
    just quick hello and love to you all .....
    love and light
    not enough sunlite
    • 2068 posts
    November 29, 2005 11:58 AM GMT
    a VERY good morning to you too phillipa huni, glad to see you're feeling so happy...even it is a tad chilly.

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    November 29, 2005 12:42 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!

Just a quick peek before work. When ever I wake up feeling femm it's the start of a good day.
    Anna & Phillipa have a great day.
    • 2463 posts
    November 29, 2005 1:40 PM GMT
    Good morning, all......

While my femme attire this morning was not as complete (still gotta be careful), it's nice to know my TW sisters are waking up happy.

I'm off to work very soon. Let's see what happens today!

Love, Mere