A forum fo SOs of Ts?

• December 8, 2005 8:17 PM GMT
    I am not sure how many significant others of transwomen are members here, but it seems to me that there is a need for a forum in which we SOs of our special women can post commentaries relevant to our specific social situation. My partner, Diana, a pre-op, and I are going to leave this pro-fascist country when my inheritance comes through; and it would be helpful to me to make contact with other T lovers overseas and in this country (the US) who might be able to tell me what sort of issues we will have to face with INS (passport gender issues, etc.).

Apart from that, it would be nice if I could post and chat with other guys in my position. The reality is that SOs of T women are as much a minority as the T women themselves, but it is rarely mentioned. Clearly, the more readable a T woman is, the more public danger and prejudice her man faces. It is nothing compared to the frequent, murderous violence our women face, and that outrages and frightens me. At all events, I think that we have many issues specific to our situation to discuss.
    • 2463 posts
    December 9, 2005 2:01 PM GMT
    We do in fact have a forum here for SOs. How much that is used I don't know since when I visit the forums I look at the recent postings and not under the specific headings.

We do get some SOs posting here. I invited my soon-to-be-ex to join. SOs are VERY welcome here.