trannybay

• December 31, 2005 7:35 PM GMT
    hi girls,can someone please help.i know that i don't visit every day, but i do as often as i can, every time that i log in trannybay to get a bargain there is never anything for sale, is it just me or what. please help thanks pennyxxx
  • January 1, 2006 9:20 PM GMT
    thanks katie, i was impressed with the site, but unfortunetly there wasn't anything that i saw at that time that caught my eye.
    it is a great shame that it has closed for the time being, i am looking forward to the future when it will return,and i am sure it will be a roaring success this time.
    as is this forum please keep up the great work that you and the others do it really is appreciated.thanks again. pennyxxxx
    • 2127 posts
    December 31, 2005 8:25 PM GMT
    Hi Penelope,

We tried as hard as we could for months to make Trannybay a success but it just didn't happen.

I don't know if it was because there just wasn't enough interest or if was because people have to disclose their addresses to receive their products or what?

After a while we even offered free listings for everyone but still we could not make a go of it.

Maybe there were simply not enough people with things to auction.

There was also a problem with the software which made things even more difficult for us.

Perhaps we'll think about relaunching TrannyBay some time in the new year.

Sorry it's dead right now - we tried!

Hugs,

Katie x