Hi from new member

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2006 5:27 AM GMT
    Hi everyone. I'm Catherine and I've just joined. I've been dressing since I was about 4 or 5. I love dressing to look like the girl next door. I've got my own long hair and I'm married to a fantastic woman who, unfortunately does not accept my feminine side. We are slowly working on this but becuase of this, I'm still very much in the closet .

I joined TW to make friends with other girls like me and real women and I hope to contribute to the forums and get to know some of you.

Hugs
    Catherine
    • 374 posts
    January 12, 2006 10:41 AM GMT
    Hi Catherine and welcome to TW Your situation sounds like mine...my SO is a fantastic lady who is having a difficult time accepting Monika. It's day to day for us...but we are working at it. I think you'll find TW to be a great resource for you. You are going to make a lot of new friends and get a lot of support here. Hope to chat with you soon

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
  • January 13, 2006 6:52 AM GMT
    Catherine,

Welcome to TW, hon!

I just joined last summer and already have posted quite a bit more than I ever figured I would. I am in the same situation as you are in (except the hair.. yours is just beautiful... I'm jealous! ).

Being able to visit here once or twice a week when I get time is just a perfect way to feel like myself again, even if just for a short while. And all of the girls here are really very helpful and caring. It's just a wonderful and eclectic bunch. A "perfect mix" so to say.

Put up your feet, read what's here, post some more, and Welcome!

Hugs,

Kari
  • January 15, 2006 12:49 AM GMT
    Welcome Catherine, about all I can say right now is that this is the place to be. Have fun and just be your fem self. There are a lot of girls here with the expertise to answer all your questions. Have fun girlfriend.
  • January 19, 2006 10:26 AM GMT
    Hello there and welcome aboard.
    • 2 posts
    January 20, 2006 7:05 PM GMT
    Thank you girls for the great welcome. I've spent a bit of time in the chatroom and all the girls I've met there have been wonderful.

I'm so glad that Debbie Campbell recommended I should join and I hope to get to know you better shortly.

Hugs
    Catherine
    • 2068 posts
    January 12, 2006 12:24 PM GMT
    Hi Catherine & welcome to TW. You'll find all us girls are a friendly bunch & you'll find all the help and assistance here that you need. I look forward to readin what you have to say in the forums very soon.

Love & xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    January 12, 2006 3:34 PM GMT
    Hi Catherine, and welcome! You'll love it here.

I hope things work out with your wife. As for making friends, you've come to the right place. Stick around and let us get to know you.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    January 13, 2006 3:41 PM GMT
    Hi Catherine-

Sorry to be a bit late in saying hi, please accept my apology. Welcome to the group, I hope you like it here. In my opinion, TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. I belong to several different groups but TW is and will always be home. As far as help and resources and all around good and understanding people, TW is the greatest.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    January 14, 2006 2:02 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW, Catherine.

I must warn you, since nobody else has, you may never want to leaver.