Hiya !!!

• January 22, 2006 6:52 PM GMT
    Hiya all. New here but have met some of you already! Really enjoying the site and the forums.. have been reading like crazy! Wonderfull place and people! I plan on being around a long time, as well as posting updates on my transition and all. So far i posted in the "coming out" and general forums so if you'd like to know more about me read them

Thanks Katie i love it here!

~Valerie
  • January 23, 2006 12:37 AM GMT
    Joni

Thanks hon! *hugs* I plan on coming back to Seattle at some point to visit friends back there i haven't seen since i moved back to Ohio from there. Maybe this summer? Not sure but will let you know!!! And would love to meet you and hit some of the clubs in Seattle!

~Valerie xx
  • January 24, 2006 7:29 PM GMT
    Welcome Valerie Would love to chat sometime. This is the place to be for girls like us. Enjoy.
    • 1980 posts
    January 23, 2006 12:31 AM GMT
    Hi Valerie-

Welcome to the group, girl. I read your post in the Coming Out forum, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you like it here and plan to stay, I think that's great. And I, too, think that TW is a fantastic place, personally I think it's the best group on the web for girls like us.

Hey, if you're ever out here on the Left Coast, drop me a line, maybe we can get together. I love going out up in Seattle.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    January 23, 2006 7:51 AM GMT
    I think we met in Chat, but welcome, again.