I'll tell you what I like, girls

• 90 posts
    February 15, 2006 6:33 AM GMT
    I recently came out to all my friends and family, and it was a great weight off my shoulders. But STILL secrertly, I have never told anyone this, but I love bck fastening skirts, of the business type. I love them.

I know that is oddd, so I apologise
    • 90 posts
    February 15, 2006 10:29 PM GMT
    Thanks for the replies, but there is something about a back zip fastening that excites me. Love from Skirt Lover, and hello to all the girls on here,xxxxxxx.
    • 90 posts
    February 16, 2006 5:05 PM GMT
    I recently bought this black skirt suit, and it fits wonderful. I love the back fastnening, and like you said, it's because it is figger hugging.

I am wearing the suit now, and it's delicious. I a great thrill walking in it, because I can feel the skirt moving as I walk. And it's so smart.

I also have 5 inch heels on too.

OMG, HEAVEN!!!
    • 2627 posts
    February 15, 2006 1:01 PM GMT
    I use to watch a TV show. The woman allways wore a skirt set. The skirt was usualy short with matching jacket.
    She looked so sexy. The exact look I allways wanted.
    • 2573 posts
    February 15, 2006 1:34 PM GMT
    http://groups.msn.com/Ima[...]op.msnw

This site discusses "Fashion Personality", which it describes as "an inborn preference that makes you feel more comfortable wearing particular makeup and clothing styles. " This is an identified (I have seen similar divisions in fashion books) division in ggs, so it makes sense we would have similar preferences. Before you ask, yes, you can have mixed or secondary fashion personalities and accessories are a way to express them without completely duplicating your wardrobe. It's a question of "having fun" GGs do and so should you. It's a girl thing.
    • 2627 posts
    February 16, 2006 9:55 AM GMT
    That is the type of skirt she was wearing. Like you I like when a skirt or dress fits so well you have to use the zipper.
    When I was 10 I put on one of my sisters dresses. When my mom got home I couldn't get it unzipped. Got a hell of a spanking.