Well I have come out

• 4 posts
    February 16, 2006 3:08 AM GMT
    Well I came out and told my room mates and to my suprise they exepted it and are even helping me go out in the world as Lexie. I am sooo exiticed and we are going to the moives tonight. My room mates girl freand is helping me out with learning how to do my makeup, and is even willing loan me her clothes.
    Well thats my story so far thanks for listening

Lexie
    • 90 posts
    February 16, 2006 5:14 AM GMT
    Good luck to you, babe. Cross dressing is a compulsion most people accept, but do not fully understand. I wish you well . My love, xxxx
  • February 16, 2006 2:49 PM GMT
    Lexie,

Congrats on coming out and welcome to TW! I wish you lots of wonderfull times now that you're out!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie
    • 374 posts
    February 19, 2006 11:27 AM GMT
    Hi Lexie,

Welcome to our happy little community. Glad things are working out for you. Sounds like you have some great friends there.

Hugs,

Monika
    • 4 posts
    February 19, 2006 5:55 PM GMT
    THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH GIRLS
    I never would of thought that there was such a web site like TW.
    I am really lucky to have found you girls and to have such good freinds. But i do habe one rather big problem that is my famlie and telling them. You see there are conservitve and LDS. I don't want to lose them becaous they have been there for me in all of the crap that my Ex-wife put me thru. Michelle has given me a good place to start and i will be takeing her advice and read the scripures for versus that relate. Oh sorry about the spelling.
    Thanks for being here for me
    Lexie
    • 1980 posts
    February 16, 2006 1:39 PM GMT
    Good for you, Lexie, and welcome to the group, too. TW is a great place for girls like us to make friends and get advice and support. Let us know how things go for you, there are lots of girls who are wanting to make those first few steps out of the closet and hearing from other girls how things went for them, both good or bad, can really help.

Way cute picture, btw.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    February 16, 2006 2:40 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW, lexie.
    • 2463 posts
    February 16, 2006 2:44 PM GMT
    Hi Lexie. Congratulations on coming out with success. That's great to hear. Also, welcome to TW! Hang around and let us get to know you.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    February 16, 2006 3:18 PM GMT
    Hi welcome to Tweb & good luck.