hi,i am new here

• 5 posts
    February 16, 2006 8:34 AM GMT
    i recently discovered this site and i am happy cause here i can express myself,i love dress woman clothes,and i feel myself full when i am wearing in feminine,i love be a girl(woman)Ithink i am a woman,no a man but in my flesh i am a boy,i was dressing in woman clothes about i was 7 years old,all this time,wre a secret but i want express myself fulltime ,perhaps i am very timide,i am very happy in woman and sad in man,i want go out in woman but i don´t know if one day i could be it
    thanks for help girls.
    alice22
    • 65 posts
    February 16, 2006 5:08 PM GMT
    Hi and welcome to t/web we are all girls together so enjoy
    love Mandy
  • February 16, 2006 5:38 PM GMT
    Alice,

Hiya and welcome to TW. It's a great place full of great people!! I know you'll enjoy!

~Valerie
    • 364 posts
    February 16, 2006 11:30 PM GMT
    Hi Alice

Welcome. You have selected a good site and may your stay be long

Hugs
    Joanne
  • February 17, 2006 12:33 AM GMT
    Welcome to our home Alice. Now you can call it your home.
    Hugs and kisses!!
    • 94 posts
    February 22, 2006 2:23 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW Alicetv. Im also new at the site.

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 5 posts
    March 21, 2006 8:39 PM GMT
    hi,i am alice yhank you very much,for your answer,i am sure this is a great place for me,you lok very pretty,
    kisses,and love
    • 5 posts
    March 21, 2006 8:42 PM GMT
    thank you for this words ,wonderful for me,i know now i am at home,thank you to much,
    love and kisses girl.
    • 5 posts
    March 21, 2006 8:46 PM GMT
    thank you very much to all girls for their words to me i really enjoy this place and i think i am at home
    love and kisses girls
    • 773 posts
    March 21, 2006 9:14 PM GMT
    ¡Saludos Alicia! Recepción a Trannyweb. Usted se encontrará para estar en el país aquí con todas sus nuevas hermanas. Espero que usted haga a tantos buenos amigas aquí como tengo.
    • 2573 posts
    February 16, 2006 2:43 PM GMT
    Alice,
    Welcome to TW , Hermana. You are no longer alone.
    • 2463 posts
    February 16, 2006 2:46 PM GMT
    Hi Alice,
    Welcome to Trannyweb! Like Wendy said, you are not alone. You'll find this place to be wonderful. I should know, I've been here over two years!

Welcome, kick up your heels, get comfortable, and don't forget to make the coffee in the morning.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    February 16, 2006 3:20 PM GMT
    Hi Alice welcome to Tweb & A place that feels like home.
    • 456 posts
    February 16, 2006 4:34 PM GMT
    welcome to the site Alice. There are many people her in the same situation. Please join in the forums and in the chat if you can and you will find lots of help and advice.
    • 2068 posts
    February 16, 2006 8:38 PM GMT
    Hi Alice...welcome to TW( our little corner of the web). You'll love it here cos we a a very friendly lot.

Love & xxxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 1980 posts
    February 17, 2006 2:15 PM GMT
    Hi Alice-

Welcome to the group, you have come to the right place for help, friendship and advice of all sorts. I'm glad you joined us here.

Hugs...Joni