New to the Forum.. Hello everyone!!

• 94 posts
    February 19, 2006 7:06 AM GMT
    New Tgirl at the forum saying hello! Accidentally stumbled upon this site and decided to check it out.

Kisses.

HTG

• 374 posts
    February 19, 2006 10:40 AM GMT
    Hi Geisha! Welcome to our community...hope you will enjoy your stay here

Hugs,

Monika
  • February 19, 2006 7:59 PM GMT
    Hi HTG, gosh you are pretty, well just make yourself at home and I am sure you will have a great time at TW. Don't be bashful, jump right in.....the waters fine.
    • 94 posts
    February 19, 2006 8:56 PM GMT
    Thankyou Lucy, Joni Marie, Meredith and Wendy. I feel very much at home. Thanks for the warm welcome you guys!

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 94 posts
    February 19, 2006 8:59 PM GMT
    And thankyou Monica! I almost forgot to mention your name..I love the forum already. Plenty of nice people on here. =)

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 94 posts
    February 20, 2006 1:10 AM GMT
    Thanks Justine. Im excited to be here.

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 773 posts
    February 20, 2006 1:26 AM GMT
    A warm Trannyweb welcome to you Harajuku! If you like the forum, you'll love the chat romm. Stop in there and visit with us. Great place to get to know all your new friends here.
  • February 20, 2006 2:58 AM GMT
    Harajuku,

Welcome to TW and the forum!! Hope to see you on often! This is a wonderful place!

*hugs*

~Valerie
    • 94 posts
    February 21, 2006 12:57 AM GMT
    Thankyou Robyn Webb and Valerie. Its so good to feel welcome on here. I appreciate it alot!

I will try the chatroom next in a few.

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 94 posts
    February 21, 2006 11:38 PM GMT
    Thanks charlenelynn cook. Everyone on here are really very friendly. Im psyched to be part of TW.

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 773 posts
    February 22, 2006 2:03 AM GMT
    By the way, while you're making coffee, would you see if you can pick up after the late night chat room crowd, please? They sometimes leave quite a mess. thanks!
    • 94 posts
    February 22, 2006 2:12 AM GMT
    LOL@while you're making coffee, would you see if you can pick up after the late night chat room crowd, please? They sometimes leave quite a mess.

If I could I would..LOL. But I grew up with maids waiting me hand and foot (not kidding either). I enjoyed the previllage growing up. *wink. Though I can pick up after myself and can cook too! Yay! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 128 posts
    February 23, 2006 7:31 AM GMT
    Welcome! I have found a home here as a new member also. I'm staying, the people are nice and the resources are invaluble.
  • February 23, 2006 12:40 PM GMT
    Prissy,

Yes this place is wonderfull!!!!! and the info and people! Couldn't ask for better!

*hugs*

~Valerie
    • 94 posts
    February 23, 2006 10:25 PM GMT
    Thanks Prissy Moore..I agree. I like the friendly people on here at TW. Its refreshing to see how warm you all are especially to a new comer on the site.

~Kisses.

HTG
  • March 6, 2006 2:10 PM GMT
    OMG, my pot just finished, coffee I mean. and I am going to go get a cup right now.
    • 1652 posts
    February 19, 2006 12:00 PM GMT
    Hello Geisha, welcome to the site.
    It's a great place, do stick around. Oh and, your photo is lovely!
    xx
    • 1980 posts
    February 19, 2006 3:39 PM GMT
    Hi Geisha-

You are so very welcome here, I'm glad you found us. As I've said so many times before, I think TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. I hope you really like it here and decide to stay. And I certainly agree with what you said in your profile, friends are good to have, especially friends who understand what we feel like deep inside ourselves because they are living it, too.

Lots of hugs and good wishes.

-Joni
    • 2463 posts
    February 19, 2006 7:09 PM GMT
    Welcome to Trannyweb! You'll love it here.
    • 2463 posts
    February 21, 2006 3:09 PM GMT
    We'd welcome you a lot better if you'd remember to help make the coffee here in the morning. SOME OF US NEED OUR MORNING COFFEE!!!!!!!

How are you about grand theft? The MSS is always looking for new recruits to steal Kendra's dress. Of course, now that I'm pregnant with her baby I won't fit into it anyway.
    • 2463 posts
    February 23, 2006 4:07 PM GMT
    Yeah, but the coffee wasn't made this morning. I just caught a cold and need that cup of steamin' joe!

Okay, I'll get off my butt and make it. Jeez.......
    • 2627 posts
    February 23, 2006 4:17 PM GMT
    Hi Harajuku
    I hope Hara will do. Sorry for taking so long to say hello.
    Like you I found TW by chance & never left. Didn't know I'd ever be able to talk to girls like me. It's great I love it here.
    I hope you do to.