Hello everyone!

• March 11, 2006 9:52 PM GMT
    Hi everyone, I'm Jenny (or Jen to my close friends). I just popped in to say hello, just signed up a few moments ago. It'll take me a while to get used to the way things are done here. I'm already a member on tv-uk, tv.chix and a Rose too.
    I hope to find some really nice new friends here.
    love,
    Jenny xxxx
  • March 11, 2006 10:41 PM GMT
    Jen, welcome to TW. It sounds like you have been around us girls for a long time. You will find all the girls here helpful and kind. Some will tell you like it is in short order and tell you what they like and dislike. I feel that there are few secrets here and we all try to help each other. Be careful of people trying to recruit you to "borrow" someones LBD (little black dress) LOL That is a little TW humor. Anyway, just join in, now that you have joined you are one of us. A more friendly or crazy group you will not find. Chime in and have some fun.

Hugs and kisses,
    • 2627 posts
    March 12, 2006 12:57 AM GMT
    Hi Jenny!!
    Welcome to Tweb
    • 1980 posts
    March 12, 2006 12:58 AM GMT
    Hi Jen-

Sorry to be a bit slow in welcoming you, please accept my apologies, I have been out of town for a couple of days at a friend's...another t-girl's, of course.

Girl, you are so welcome, here! Please make yourself at home, as far as I'm concerned, this is the best place on the web for girls like us. And yes, some of us are a bit outspoken and not afraid to speak up, but everyone here means well and we all stand up for one another and completely understand how difficult our lives can be at times. And we also understand how much fun it can be and how wonderful it is to be ourselves.

I really hope you like it here, Jen, thanks so much for joining.

Hugs...Joni from Oregon
    • 2463 posts
    March 12, 2006 4:26 AM GMT
    Hello Jenny, and welcome!

Yes, the MSS (Meredith's Secret Service) is always willing to welcome newcomers into our highly selective fold. Well, not that selective since only one TW sister is excluded, and it's because it's her dress we want to steal. Which I shouldn't steal since I'm pregnant with her baby.

Oh, God, this sounds like a soap opera, doesn't it?

Welcome!

Mere