WISH I WAS BLONDE

• 128 posts
    March 21, 2006 6:47 AM GMT
    Duh! I've been a member almost two months and didn't even know this forum existed. I am 38 years old and divorced twice. I have an eighteen year old daughter who has given me a grandson. I have been crossdressing since I was three(I had two sisters). Applying makeup and playing with hair always was my thing. Now I need wigs(no hair). Finding this website is a godsend! I have not had any operations yet and I am coming off a bad reaction to Premarin. Currently I am looking for a new therapist here in Alaska. By the way, I am a die hard Marilyn Monroe nut.
  • March 22, 2006 3:06 PM GMT
    Hi Prissy and welcome to TW. Sorry for the late welcome but work schedule comes first. Anyway I hope you like it here. Join in to all the fun and enjoy yourself. I think there is no place like tw on the web. Love
  • March 23, 2006 2:34 AM GMT
    Prissy,

Hiya and welcome to TW!!! Lots of great people and info here! Hope to see you often and get to know you better!

~Valerie
    • 773 posts
    March 23, 2006 4:12 AM GMT
    well Prissy, welcome to the madhouse we lovingly refer to as our forum. By the way, did you know that I'm a blonde? That's spelled B-L...... Oh nevermind.
    • 128 posts
    March 23, 2006 7:42 AM GMT
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies. I reallt avoided getting a computer for the longest time. I found myself getting behind in this world without one. Then had to relearn how to type! I do not repeat blonde jokes to be mean. Once you get to know me you will tell me I should be blonde, or maybe red?
    • 1980 posts
    March 21, 2006 6:52 PM GMT
    Hi Prissy-

Welcome to TW, this is an awesome place for girls like us. I'm glad you like it here.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    March 22, 2006 3:24 PM GMT
    Hello Prissy! We're glad you're here.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    March 23, 2006 12:11 PM GMT
    Hi Prissy sorry it took so long.
    Welcome to Tweb!!