Hi everyone!

• March 22, 2006 9:16 PM GMT
    I have recently joined this great site / community and would like to take this opportunity to say hello to you all and tell you a little about myself.
    As what seems to be very common amongst 'the girls', I too started 'dressing' quite young, for me at about 10yrs. The desire has been with me ever since, and as you all know, can not be stopped.
    Once a singleton with my own place to live, the need was fully realised and life was full all sorts of pleasures.....!
    Sister Sammy more all less vanished, along with 99% of her apparel, with the appearance of my SO.

So, I'm now looking for Sammy again, as they say 'you can't keep a good girl down'. I'm sure with all the help, support and love that is awash in this community I'll be able to find 'her' once more.

Best regards to you all!!

Sammy

• 773 posts
    March 22, 2006 9:39 PM GMT
    You won't have to look far, Sammy. She's been there all the time. Welcome home.
    • 94 posts
    March 22, 2006 11:15 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Sam! I hope youre enjoying the site as much as we do.

~Kisses.

HTG
  • March 23, 2006 1:10 AM GMT
    Sammy,

Hiya and welcome to TW!! Glad you are here! Hope to get to know you better

~Valerie xx
  • March 23, 2006 2:37 PM GMT
    Hi Sammy welcome back. As has been said before, Sammy was never far away and I'll venture to say will never be absent ever again. hugs
    • 2463 posts
    March 22, 2006 9:29 PM GMT
    Hi Sammy, and welcome. As you'll see, we might have similar stories here, but each life takes its own route (wow, did that sound corny!).

Just enjoy yourself!

Mere
    • 2068 posts
    March 22, 2006 10:18 PM GMT
    Hi Sammy & welcome to sweet home T-WEB. I know you'll be right at home here!

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    March 22, 2006 10:27 PM GMT
    Hello Sammy
    I've tried to leave Karen behind before but as you see she's back.
    Welcome to Tweb.
    • 1980 posts
    March 28, 2006 2:55 PM BST
    Hi Sammy-

Welcome to the group, in my opinion TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. You have certainly come to the right place for help, support and friendship.

Hugs...Joni