Hi all!

• 13 posts
    May 8, 2006 9:08 AM BST
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone's so nice and friendly here. I'm sure I'll have alot of questions and I feel this is the best place for answers.... although, some of my questions can kinda be off the wall and out there, to the point of myself not knowing what the real question is lol, but I'll try to behave
    • 13 posts
    April 24, 2006 4:59 AM BST
    Guess I can introduce myself. I go by Crystal, I'm 32 years old. I've known I should have been a female since around 4 or five years old. At around age 10 I was caught by my parents and brother dressing in bed. lol damn people had to have known I was doing it, flipped the light on and they all laughed at me. A couple of years later they sent me to a therapist and the next day let me stay home from school and gave me a video to watch about a boy that wanted to be a girl and it finally happened for him. When they got home they asked what I thought about it and I told them I liked it alot. That was the last that was ever said about any of it. My mother makes comments all the time about how sick gays and transexuals are, I guess that's her way of talking me out of it.
    So, I ended up playing the male role. Many girlfriends, eventually found the love of my life and had two outstanding children. We've been together 14 years and I hate for any of that to change but at this point I believe it has to. My wife knows I like to dress and maybe soon she'll know the rest of it if I can go through with it.
    I'm so glad this place is here. Just from the two posts I've made before this one I've gotten some great advice and I see that alot of you can relate.
    Living in a small hick southern town I could never transition here so if I can get the courage up I'll be moving, hopefully with my wife by my side but I find that doubtfull.
    Anywho, just wanted to say hiya and thanks for having this forum so people can get advice and courage and the right kind of information.
    Huggs to you all and thanks for being such great people!
  • April 24, 2006 2:31 PM BST
    Hi Crystal and welcome to our home. Now make it yours. Good luck in all you want and do. TW is here to support you and answer all the questions we can.
    • 13 posts
    May 9, 2006 4:35 AM BST
    lol I know, that wasn't a very well thought out comment was it?
  • May 9, 2006 4:41 PM BST
    Hi IP, Your cute, a little strange but cute. LOL giggle
    • 65 posts
    May 9, 2006 9:57 PM BST
    Hi CYSTAL
    Most of us girls have been there and wore the tee shirt so welcome and enjoy the chat of like minded girls.
    hugs Mandy xxx
    • 13 posts
    May 10, 2006 2:59 AM BST
    lol a little strange eh? Gimme time, you'll change that my t-shirt into a cute little white jacket with backward sleeves and straps..... mmmmmm... kinda kinky
    • 65 posts
    May 10, 2006 7:05 PM BST
    kinky or not I think you know what I mean
    HUGS MANDY XXX
  • May 11, 2006 11:53 AM BST
    Crystal,

Hiya and welcome to TW! This si a great place with lots of great people and eresources! I know you'll like it here!
    Hope to get to know you better!

~Valerie x x
    • 13 posts
    May 12, 2006 10:36 PM BST
    Hiya everyone!

It's really nice to be here and meet all of you. I've found alot of very good information from your posts and plan on sticking around.
    • 2627 posts
    April 24, 2006 12:02 PM BST
    Hello Crystal

Welcome to Tweb. I didn't respond to your other threads because I was as intrested in the answers as you were.
    I will soon be starting the same course. It's great when others ask the same questions thats on your mind.

I hope you stay around & keep asking these things for me.lol
    • 1980 posts
    May 8, 2006 2:39 PM BST
    Hi Crystal-

You are so welcome here, girl. TW is the best place on the web for girls like us to get advice and support and to find resources about being TG, at least I think so. Like you I live in a very small town, so I definitely know how that feels.

Hope you like it here.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    May 8, 2006 7:24 PM BST
    Behave? Around here?