Another hello fromme!

• 46 posts
    April 29, 2006 5:23 AM BST
    Monika, I wish that people all over the world would be nice to each other. It breaks my heart what you girls have to go through with the secrecy and reactions from people whose hearts are not happy so therefore, they shun you to make their pathetic lives seem good. But who are they to judge you without knowing you? I've come to the definate conclusion that the best people in the world are here on this wonderful site. I've said this before...here on this forum, I think?.....that whoever wants a new sister, I'm available!
    • 46 posts
    April 27, 2006 7:09 PM BST
    This is my third or fourth place saying hello here! I'm making my way through the website and a lot of people have already welcomed me, but I want to say here, too, in this forum which is where I should have gone to begin with, that I adore each and every one of you for being true to who you are. Now if the rest of the world would just be accepting, then you could live in peace, free from harm. But is anyone free from harm, really? I don't think so. anyway, just wanted to say hi and keep up the good work. You are all beautiful!!!!! xoxoxoxo
  • April 27, 2006 7:30 PM BST
    Jen,

Well is great having you here! Trust me you are very welcome here! ( And how else are we going to keep Mere inline?? LOL ) I't wonderfull t see the support from a sister like you have for Mere in here. I wish more had sisters like you!

*hugs*

~Valerie x x
    • 46 posts
    April 27, 2006 8:57 PM BST
    Whoever needs a sister to love them for who they are, I'm available!!! Oh, and by the way.....I've known Mere my whole life. Maybe SHE should be worried about what stories her baby SIS may say!!! (insert evil laugh here.....)
  • April 27, 2006 9:54 PM BST
    Jen

"Insert evil laugh here"

I see we're really going to like you alot!!!! LOL

*hugs*

~Valerie
    • 46 posts
    April 27, 2006 10:10 PM BST
    So Mere.....make sure your payment to buy my silence has a lot of zeros in it!!! the girls are curious and yes, I WILL sit on the stories for future use. I've got many...oh yes, I do!
    • 374 posts
    April 28, 2006 10:19 AM BST
    Hi Jen,

Welcome to TW! Meredith is one lucky girl to have a sis like you It's really too bad there weren't more people like you in this world as it would be a much better place to live in
    Hope to chat with you soon. Oh, and if you have some little secrets you want to share with the rest of us about Mere, please feel free to....LOL

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
  • April 29, 2006 1:05 AM BST
    Hi Jen Jen, It seems that Mere is keeping a very low profile. Can you tell us why? (Insert Evil Laugh)
    • 46 posts
    April 29, 2006 5:26 AM BST
    And Wendy Michelle, I don't know where Mere's been! I spoke to her briefly the other night, but not long enough to really chat. I'm going to call her tomorrow and let her know we all miss her then she'll be back to her witty self, I hope! But I miss her on here too! She always had a comment for my blog or in the forum. and they always made me smile. So I worry about her. It's not always so easy.
    • 46 posts
    April 29, 2006 5:47 PM BST
    You've got people worried about you when you are not your normal, witty self. No low profile allowed for you.....everyone wants you here not to observe, but to comment and encourage. I love you and let's hang soon......
    • 1980 posts
    April 30, 2006 1:45 PM BST
    Hi Jen-

Sorry to be so tardy in saying hi, but I just want to say you are so welcome here on TW. It's wonderful to have the perspective of a family member who isn't a spouse or SO, I know you will have so much to contribute in so many ways...and not just juicy tidbits about Meredith either.

Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2068 posts
    April 27, 2006 9:25 PM BST
    oooohhhh.....you got stories you could tell about Mere have you? Well they could be VERY interesting, so just you sit on them hun, you never know how useful they may become..hehehe

Love & xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    April 28, 2006 4:29 AM BST
    Oh yea!! We gotta keep you around.
    • 2463 posts
    April 29, 2006 1:36 PM BST
    I'm not keeping a low profile! I'm just being VERY cautious and listening to what y'all up to.

While I am quite verbose here on TW, as I've said before, in real life I can be one of the most quiet and introverted people you'll ever meet. It is possible for me to go for the longest time without speaking a word. That's been a source of irritation for a lot of people, especially in the workplace, because they can never figure out what it is I'm thinking, or, if there's some sort of controversy, which side I'm on. A friend, another who is starting to turn her back on me, once made a comment that I never betray what I think. But not to you girls!

I'm fine!