Hello All

• January 24, 2003 7:12 PM GMT
    Well my mum's cool with things, she just struggled to take everything in at once to start with.

As for my dad.... well i don't think he really likes it but he's not kicking up a fuss so overall it's ok

The only thing to cause a worry was that my brother gave the impression to both me and my parents he was going to get hormone treatment, and my parents were concerned he might be rushing things. But actually he's only thinking about it atm.

xxxx Stef
  • January 21, 2003 7:30 PM GMT
    Heya all
    I'm new here, I'm 18, I live near Peterborough, UK.
    I've been crossdressing more seriously the last 2 years, having now got some of my own things
    I've come out to my parents, and my brother after he told me about being transgendered, i guess you could call us sisters now
    ATM I really want to get a corset, but of course i have to save up for that, not to mention i could do with a little more makeup.
    My main interests atm are playing guitar, i'm also building my own... again money is slowing me down on that one, along with school. I enjoy listening to most music, but i like my heavy metal
    I guess that's all i can think of for the moment, hope i can chat with some of you soon, xxxx Stef
  • January 25, 2003 12:09 PM GMT
    Hi Stef

That's good news. Especially that your brother's not rushing into things. It's a huge decision.

Best wishes

Sarah
  • January 24, 2003 6:54 PM GMT
    Hi Stef

Welcome.

It's so good that you are out to your parents but two tg in the same family, how do they react to that?

I wonder if it is unusual. Do any girls have tg relatives? I certainly don't, at least not any that have come out to me. ;D

Hope you enjoy yourself here Stef.

Best Wishes

Sarah