i'm so excited

• May 24, 2006 1:43 PM BST
    So looking forward to taking this step
    Looking to link up with caring, understanding like-minded
    people to help me explore and nurture the feelings that remain deep inside me.
    I love to share female company, adore the female form and am tantalised by lacy, feminine lingerie.
    I long for the day when my fantasies are realised and i can be the person i dream of every waking moment.
    Help me achieve my dream, i ache for your company and would love to get in touch and chat with someone who will fulfill my life.
    hugs & kisses xxxx
    fee
  • May 24, 2006 2:49 PM BST
    Dear Sophia,
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone seems so warm and friendly, i'm glad i have finally plucked up the courage to take the plunge.
    love your photo's, sooo envious.....
    be in touch soon, can't wait to chat
    LOL
    fee xx
  • May 29, 2006 6:51 PM BST
    Hi Fiona and Welcome!!!

I hope you find TW as great of a place as I have. The Girls here are wonderful. It's like having more experienced sisters (didn't say older... lol) who can help you as you discover who Fiona is. Feel free to send me an email if you feel like talking.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

[email protected]
  • May 30, 2006 4:38 PM BST
    Hi Michelle, Joni & Mere,
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the warm welcomes!
    I already feel that TW is a great place to start this exciting journey and with your help i am deeply encouraged to take the first unsure steps.
    Love you heaps, fee xxxx
  • May 30, 2006 4:47 PM BST
    help! I have just realised the in my haste to avoid detection upon signing up that I have indicated my persuation as SO.
    I would like to be known as tv/cd. How can I change this? I have tried but don't know how.
    sorry for the confusion, fiona xxxxx
    • 65 posts
    May 31, 2006 9:05 PM BST
    Hi and aheart felt welcome to T.W
    Hugs MANDY XXX
  • June 1, 2006 2:52 PM BST
    Hi Maryanne, thanks for the tip. All sorted now
    fiona
    • 15 posts
    June 4, 2006 10:41 PM BST
    Fiona. Sure you will love it here.....welcome. It was a Red a
    Red Letter day for me when I found TWeb. All the girls are so
    nice. Try the chat...very friendly.. have fun...enjoy.
    Kimberly
  • June 5, 2006 5:09 PM BST
    Welcome Fee. Your going to just love TW. Check out all the goings on and get to know the other girls. Hope to talk soon. Hugs.
    • 2463 posts
    May 24, 2006 9:32 PM BST
    This is a great place to come for company and friendship. Welcome!

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    May 29, 2006 2:31 PM BST
    Hi Fiona-

Good on you, girl, (did I say that right?) for taking the step and joining us here at TW. I truly hope you like it here, personally I think TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. If you are open to it you can make lots of new friends, both virtual friends and "real time" friends and find lots of information and resources about all sorts of TG issues. And the best thing is everyone here knows what you're talking about whether it's about acceptance or finding a decent pair of shoes.

Best wishes.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2017 posts
    June 7, 2006 12:29 PM BST
    Hi Fiona, you'll love it here, everyone is so friendly and no one has any hang ups. Look forward to chatting with you one day.