Good Morning June 3rd, 2006

• 141 posts
    June 3, 2006 3:43 AM BST
    Good Morning everyone! I just finished 30 minutes of typing in my blog only to lose it. I haven't the spirit tonight to redo it, so I thought I would say hello to everyone at TW... well, those who know me... or those who have *sigh* wondered where I've been over the last few weeks.

Alive and kicking...

Ann
  • June 3, 2006 8:14 AM BST
    Good Morning, Girls!

Haven't said anything in a while. Just would "duck in" to check out what's in the forums and "duck out." Time's been short lately.

By the time most of you are reading this, I'll be (finally) asleep after another fun and exciting 17 hour day at my restaurant.

I'm on vaca. next week, so, I should have time to reacquaint myself with you all...

'Till then: nighty, nite/good morning/whatever...

Hugs!!

Kari
  • June 3, 2006 12:48 PM BST
    Good morning TW

Well not sure what the day holds as I have not heard the weather report yet, but it's cloudy. And I have to work half a day so... off to work I go!!! LOL I hope all have a great day!

~Valerie x x
    • 515 posts
    June 3, 2006 1:11 PM BST
    Well good morning every one it is an over cast day here in South Carolina, oh and we had plenty of rain in the night. But it dose make every thing smell so fresh after the rains. I had Deer in my yard again this morning just jumping and playing around; they are just so beautiful to watch.
    It feels like it is going to be a wonderful day I hope it is for you to
    Love and hugs
    Sara
    • 2627 posts
    June 3, 2006 1:14 PM BST
    Good Morning!!

Ann it's nice to see you start one off for us.

A wet forcast for today. But sunny right now.

Have a great day!!
    • 2463 posts
    June 3, 2006 2:31 PM BST
    Good morning girls....

Ann, I hope you're okay!

Kari, good to see you again!

Yesterday's interview was not so much an interview as an informational meeting and filling out forms. Essentially the job is mine if I want it. Just think of it - I'll get paid to talk about Chicago history. Gee, I wonder if I can do it?

AND NO SMART ASS COMMENTS ABOUT MY BEING TALKATIVE, KAREN!!!!!!

Sunny today. I think some walks are in order.

Mere