Good Morning on this 30th June

• 515 posts
    June 30, 2006 8:42 AM BST
    Good morning every one; wooooo hooooo it is here the last day of the month and the last working day of the week. It is going to be a hot one again today in the high 90’s cool for some I know but still way to hot for me to work in. Hope you all have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.
    Love n hugs
    Sara
  • June 30, 2006 3:00 PM BST
    Good Morning Girls!

It was SUPPOSED to be sunny and 80 deg. here in the Northwoods of WI today, but, so far, the only sunny thing I've seen was my daughter's face this morning!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs!

Kari
    • 1195 posts
    June 30, 2006 3:49 PM BST
    Sorry a bit late but good morning to all. It's Friday whoopee. It's also payday.....great. I try not to think about the weather since it will be just another day like yesterday ...hot as....
    There was a rhyme that goes....."Spring has sprung, Fall has fell, Summer is here and it's hot as it was last year."
    lol
    • 2627 posts
    June 30, 2006 11:14 AM BST
    Good Morning!!
    • 2017 posts
    June 30, 2006 11:27 AM BST
    It's a gorgeous day outside and I feel great. Love to you all. x
    • 2573 posts
    July 1, 2006 1:35 AM BST
    100 degrees at the computer - BAD
    217# at the scale (-3#) - GOOD

Well, there's a party here on Saturday so the landlord will have the air conditioning on. Until then I must do my Cinderella imitation and clean the house for their party. I suppose I should do a quick scan of my room to remove errant cosmetics, etc. as friends who don't know Wendy yet are coming by Well, won't be the first shock for them. I recently heard one of our old acquaintances has had SRS. Had to do some improptu gender education when I was told. Hope I was not too angry/hostile in my response to someone's ignorance. Probably was, cause people stood up straight and tried to disappear. I'm overprotective of my Sisters.

Anyway, US girls, have a lovely Independence Day holiday weekend. UK girls, dont be too down that Tony Blair isn't running the Colonies too....oh, well, we would have gotten our independence after WWII anyway and you would have us Yanks all flooding into the UK to settle. Far better this way.