Joining the crowd...

• 16 posts
    July 23, 2006 9:27 AM BST
    Hi, everyone. My name (as of a few hours ago when I registered) is Lydia and, as you may have guessed, I'm new.
    I'm 20 years old (or will be in six days, anyway) and I've been crossdressing in secret since I was 10. Also, when I was perhaps four years old I would occasionally wear my sister's tutu in full view of whoever cared to look, but that was mainly for the amusement of those around me.
    Anyway, I'm a straight male who has no problem with being a male most of the time, it's just those moments when I'm alone and start to fantasize that get me. I just find femininity so appealing that I want it for myself...
    The rest of the time, I'm an avid musician and physics major at a small liberal arts college.
    Ooh, and because I'm into heavy metal no one questions my long hair.
    So, um, hello everyone.
    • 16 posts
    July 24, 2006 5:30 AM BST
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Karen, Maryanne, Joni, and Trisha!
    I think I'm going to like it here.
  • July 29, 2006 4:55 PM BST
    Welcome Lydia, this is a very cool place.
  • July 29, 2006 4:58 PM BST
    Lydia, you are so awsomely beautiful. In Maine we would say wicked beautiful. You look great>
    • 2627 posts
    July 23, 2006 10:07 AM BST
    Hi Lydia
    Welcome to Tweb. I know you'll like it here. We're like the coffee shop where you can go & be the girl you want to be while your here. Just join in & have some fun. Theres nothing you have to hide when your here. You can be who you want to be.
    • 1980 posts
    July 23, 2006 1:36 PM BST
    Hi Lydia-

You are so welcome here, girl. This is the perfect place for girls like us, here you'll find friendship, support, resources and just a place to be yourself. I hope you like it here and decide to stay. If you need anything, just ask, someone here will know exactly what you're talking about.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    July 24, 2006 7:13 PM BST
    Hi Lydia, and welcome! I haven't been able to welcome you until now because I'm not online as much as I'd like to be these days.

You'll love it here. Stick around and let us get to know you.

Mere