Newbie saying hi

• July 28, 2006 12:44 AM BST
    Hiya I'm Willow, I'm fresh to these parts.
    I've never spoken freely to anyone about being a transevestite before (well, at least, not outside of my direct family) so this is kinda scary.

I'm really nervous but I like this site, you all seem so cool! I hope I can fit in here.

Well, HI!
  • July 28, 2006 1:30 AM BST
    Thank you, that's really nice of you!

You look cool in your pic! I am hoping that visiting this site and these forums will help me with my confidence. It must be hard going outside 'dressed up' for want of a better expression.
    I'm pleased you like my name. Thank you. =)
    • 71 posts
    July 28, 2006 2:04 AM BST
    Hi Willow!
    Pleased that you've found us!
    I'm a GG (genetic girl), the SO (significant other) of Abi Gail.

Regarding your feelings about your sexuality (reading between lines here)- we are engaged, own our own home, hoping to start a family in a coupla years, both got decent jobs: all the "normal shit"!!!

Immerse yourself in this community- I'm addicted to it! I only joined to help my fiance but now I regard so many of the girls as friends.

Take care, hugs & kisses

Gillian. x
    • 140 posts
    July 28, 2006 3:10 AM BST
    Hello Willow: Welcome to the site. As you no doubt have read, there are a LOT of us here that feel very much the same as you.
    That was one thing I loved about coming here. I found I
    wasn't the "ONLY ONE!" As you see there are 30,000 members here so you can imagine the entire wide range of girls and their likes and dislikes. You will, as I and so many others have, find friends here. There is a wealth of information on everything invloved being a TV /TS Crossdresser. And quite a few different opinions. But most of all a LOT of supportive "girls" here for you.
    • 374 posts
    July 28, 2006 12:31 PM BST
    Hi Willow, welcome to TW! A lot of us girls were shy and nervous when we first got here...I know I was. But there is so much support here and you'll meet so many nice people here that you'll be a regular before you know it I just wish TW and computers were around when I was your age
    Enjoy your time here.

Hug & kisses,

Monika
  • July 28, 2006 5:14 PM BST
    Wow.
    You know, I am a regular on a few other general forums online but never before have I felt so welcome after my first post!
    It's really encouraging to see you all and hear those little hints of your experiences. I guess I still have a lot to come huh?
    Thank you, hopefully I'll encounter you elsewhere in the forums. (I doubt I'll use the chatrooms, don't trust 'em. Nearest I come to that is yahoo messenger and these forums!)
  • July 29, 2006 5:02 PM BST
    Hi Willow and welcome to TW. Don't be bashful or afraid to join right in. Just look at all these beautiful women waiting to lend a hand.
    • 1652 posts
    July 28, 2006 1:13 AM BST
    Hello Willow (nice name). No need to be nervous here, we don’t bite, though some might if you ask them nicely.
    I hadn’t spoken much about my true self to anyone before I came here, and look at me now!
    Hope you find this site helpful, and above all, have fun!
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    July 28, 2006 1:58 AM BST
    Hi Willow & welcome

When I first came here I was so afraid I'd say something stupid I didn't say anything foe awhile. Talk about nervois.
    I got over it I'm sure you will to.
    Just have fun with it.
    • 1980 posts
    July 28, 2006 12:24 PM BST
    Hi Willow-

I absolutely adore that name, so pretty! And yes, girl, you have landed in the right place. This really is the best place on the web for girls like us. This is where you can be yourself and not have to worry that someone will dislike you for it. Yes, we do have our disagreements on occasion, like any large and diverse group, sometimes very serious and heated disgreements but mostly we are united in our desire to be ourselves and to help each other out...as out as you feel like getting.<g>

I hope you like it here, make yourself at home and feel free to join in on any of the discussions or threads anytime.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    July 28, 2006 1:50 PM BST
    Welcome to TW, Willow. When I came to TW I was afraid to even stay in a chatroom and talk. Within a few months I was a chat moderator. This site has turned my life downside up and let me be myself for the first time. Like the opening music for A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM..... something for everyone.
    • 2463 posts
    July 28, 2006 3:16 PM BST
    Hi Willow, and welcome (love your name!). I'd write more but this library computer is about to cut me off.

Stick around and let us get to know you!

Mere
    • 2573 posts
    July 28, 2006 6:06 PM BST
    Willow,

Because of TW philosophy and a large contingent of chat moderators we have one of the safest, friendliest chatrooms around. If someone bothers you you can block them by clicking their name and an icon.

When you are ready, come chat with us.